♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne wasn't even over the top like Khaled.

Khaled brought the lulz though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:smokin

Vinny Del Eggroll here about 5 apple turnovers....before the game...

fixed.

Flo Rida saying "It rained last night so that means we're going to win." Then Skip hit him with "What does that mean?"

*silence*
*silence*
*silence*
*silence*
*silence*

Whoa
oh
ohhhhhh

whoa
oh
ohhhhhh

with the rest of the crowd :lol:

Stephen a smith was lookin like get this dumb mutha.. Outta here

Kerri was thinking who is this idiot, hns

Skip is just being great :smokin

[thread="274707"] [/thread]
Son looked like buffoon up there. " We got King James ! " " We champions !" " Yo gotta kiss the ring "  Dude said the Spurs turned off the AC on purpose. when they asked him what his source was this dude sayed "the streets" :lol: :smh:

He had absolutely no input to the show. I felt bad that Stephen A and Cari had to sit next to this clown.

DJ khaled had no business being on that show.

You can have a more insightful convo with a 3 year old.

This foo make absolutely no sense. 

You could ask him anything like what he had for lunch and this troll will answer with:

"I had the They Dont Love You Anymore sandwich. "

:rofl:

Flo Rida saying "It rained last night so that means we're going to win." Then Skip hit him with "What does that mean?"

*silence*
*silence*
*silence*
*silence*
*silence*

Whoa
oh
ohhhhhh

whoa
oh
ohhhhhh

with the rest of the crowd :lol:

Man I just saw this , had me dying. But this is what happens when you have a joke of a show led by 2 trolls. The only time the show got " real " to a certain extent was when jalen was going in on skip about the reporters vs players thing a few years back, and when Richard Sherman got on talking to skip about being better than him lol.

Man I just saw this , had me dying. But this is what happens when you have a joke of a show led by 2 trolls. The only time the show got " real " to a certain extent was when jalen was going in on skip about the reporters vs players thing a few years back, and when Richard Sherman got on talking to skip about being better than him lol.

I think Sherman made himself look like an idiot on that show, he dodged every question.

Just seen that Khaled video now, What a damn fool

Get him back on at the end of the season :lol:

I saw that episode with Richard Sherman live like 2 summers ago and I was like :wow: Sherman didn't have to disrespect Skip like that. He was speaking so entitled and this was before the Super Bowl win.

I saw that episode with Rob Parker's "cornball brother" statement against RG3 live as well. I knew he was in trouble as soon as he said it

^^ he proposed to nicki and apparently he was serious. She didn't take it serious. He in turn goes back and says he wasn't serious :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom