♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
where da heck are lil terio parents ? lil man (well not really) be hanging out like an adult.

Come on you know his parents trying to capitalize off that fame... Lil man getting money so they "let that boy cook"

He def needs a diet but I know it would take away form some of his fame... Didn't know he had a reality show in the works... People will really watch anything.

Ne-Yo :rofl:

Son is sus though. Met him a few times and he's kinda weird.

How he let no fame Crystal Renee clown him though :smh:

I still want her :wow:

This is off topic but did anyone see dj khaled on first take yesterday?
mean.gif
lmao
laugh.gif
Son looked like buffoon up there. " We got King James ! " " We champions !" " Yo gotta kiss the ring "  Dude said the Spurs turned off the AC on purpose. when they asked him what his source was this dude sayed "the streets" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He had absolutely no input to the show. I felt bad that Stephen A and Cari had to sit next to this clown.

Son looked like buffoon up there. " We got King James ! " " We champions !" " Yo gotta kiss the ring "  Dude said the Spurs turned off the AC on purpose. when they asked him what his source was this dude sayed "the streets" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He had absolutely no input to the show. I felt bad that Stephen A and Cari had to sit next to this clown.

DJ khaled had no business being on that show.
You can have a more insightful convo with a 3 year old.

This foo make absolutely no sense. 

You could ask him anything like what he had for lunch and this troll will answer with:

"I had the They Dont Love You Anymore sandwich. "

[thread="274707"] [/thread]
Son looked like buffoon up there. " We got King James ! " " We champions !" " Yo gotta kiss the ring "  Dude said the Spurs turned off the AC on purpose. when they asked him what his source was this dude sayed "the streets" :lol: :smh:

DJ khaled had no business being on that show.

You can have a more insightful convo with a 3 year old.

This foo make absolutely no sense. 

You could ask him anything like what he had for lunch and this troll will answer with:

"I had the They Dont Love You Anymore sandwich. "

im pretty sure they told him no promo cuz he started to & looked off cam then quickly changed the subject :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom