♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2682759-1F6F6CB000000578-881_634x881.jpg
article-2682759-1F6F6C4400000578-712_634x906.jpg
Brah…i was there Seen that thang live in person SMH Ridiculous 

Last edited:
Lmao @ some if y'all not realizing that the sudekis "clean fit" tag is a running joke in this forum

Why is Fab wearing that old *** replica jersey????? :x

Wiz :x :x

Some dude named Renzo Cardoni makes them with suede, leather, ostrich, all types of materials. New trend I guess, kinda like Don did but for jerseys. Not sure why dude up there put the Drake face like that isn't a replica though

Lmao @ some if y'all not realizing that the sudekis "clean fit" tag is a running joke in this forum
To some its a joke but I think yall might have trolled ppl into believing its a legit claim 
laugh.gif
I can't even tell anymore. At first there were legit clean posts, then the sarcastic ones. Now I think it's a mix of both.
dude wearing a checkered shirt and some jeans='clean fit'.

dudes been on sudeikis **** for pages. almost got shunned from this thread cause I questioned the 'cleanliness' of his 'fit'.

To some its a joke but I think yall might have trolled ppl into believing its a legit claim :lol:

I can't even tell anymore. At first there were legit clean posts, then the sarcastic ones. Now I think it's a mix of both.
dude wearing a checkered shirt and some jeans='clean fit'.

dudes been on sudeikis **** for pages. almost got shunned from this thread cause I questioned the 'cleanliness' of his 'fit'.

y u mad tho

I think it's funny when bilbo claims uncleanliness every time Sudeikis is posted. Like he is really bothered :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom