♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, was this one of those sarcastic posts or were you serious? i dont even know what you guys consider fly anymore lmao. dude has on camo pants and blue/orange sneaks. this can't be life
Dude said his fits are clean. Nothing amazing, nothing fantastic, not over doing it and he looks comfortable. Its clean. You need a better definition of clean? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

Those were the worst fits I could find from sudeikis. Dude has a bright green shirt under a vneck sweater with baby blue kicks, camo pants... C'mon.

Last edited:
The fact that you would do research just to take shots...oh boy.

No shots i don't know you and i really could care less about kanye but i hate that people post just because they can. If you don't know what you are talking about don't talk.

this. i hate when people get proven wrong, then they call you petty or lame for proving them wrong instead of just taking the L like a real woman.

The fact that you would do research just to take shots...oh boy.

No shots i don't know you and i really could care less about kanye but i hate that people post just because they can. If you don't know what you are talking about don't talk.

this. i hate when people get proven wrong, then they call you petty or lame for proving them wrong instead of just taking the L like a real woman.
TRUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom