♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, NTers who have yet to see a chick with even half her clothes off commenting and callin' me suspect. Hilarious. Bunch of Andy Stitzers in the making

She's very far from being cute, but still would get the biz was all I was saying, could do better, most def could do worst. Not giving her beauty credit, iam giving her booty credit, besides it's no need to look in her face.

iggy is terrible. i mean she's aight with hella makeup, but for the most part she's ***. if she wants to top me i wont say nah, if she has makeup on..but i wouldnt chase even at a slow pace and i love white *******

Last edited:
Dudes giving Iggy too much credit... She has a nice donk, but she's not too far from ugly.

iggy is terrible. i mean she's aight with hella makeup, but for the most part she's ***. if she wants to top me i wont say nah, if she has makeup on..but i wouldnt chase even at a slow pace and i love white *******

Finally, people with some standards here decide to speak up. 2 years from now this broad will be nothing but a distant memory along with her career

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom