♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promoting his song New Flame.
-----------------------

Usher did the right thing burning those hideous shoes.

DJ Envy is a clown, a yes man. He's always showing off his new limited shoes and doesn't know **** about them. Even if they're hideous, he's still trying to stunt.

I like em cuz they remind me of indian mocassins.
I feel like if there was some type of book of eli type apocolypse I be aite wit those.

I've never understood the appeal of visvims, they're ugly to me. Especailly the ones with the tassels on em.

those are the best ones... :lol:

i am part native american tho, so i mess with that look... haha.

i want the sand colorway in the shaman model, but not enough to drop $700 on em anytime soon...

i got a pair of visvans finally, and those are enough for me for now...

Last edited:
Moccasins are dope for around the house during the winter, that's about as far as it goes for me :lol:

I'm not hating on peeps that like em tho...

Moccasins are dope for around the house during the winter, that's about as far as it goes for me :lol:

I'm not hating on peeps that like em tho...

yes you are, shawn... you basically just called me "tonto" and said to go back to my home on injun island... :smh:

75634d1f_Screenshot_2014-09-19-10-28-20.png

Caught this the other day and forgot to throw it up. That one cat from the Migos has some solid pairs in his wardrobe.

I was talking about ol' boy in those Low White/Obsidian/Orange XIIIs. I'm a fan of that pair.

Didn't feel like digging through his page further, but between those and those Chartreuse XIVs, I feel like he might have some interesting stuff in his closet.

Those IIs on the other ___ are ugly as hell :lol:

Who is homie with the tour yellow 4's?

Quavo and takeoff throw on heat from time when I've seen them. The only 13 lows worth a damn though are the chutneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom