♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toros were garbage because of how they were executed
mean.gif
should have been deep red suede not that garbage nubuck and they ****** the colorway up with all the white and gray...
THIS. Toros are trash in person, nothing like the red suede 4s that Melo had that started the hype train.

Toros were garbage because of how they were executed :smh: should have been deep red suede not that garbage nubuck and they ****** the colorway up with all the white and gray...

nah ppl just set themselves up for failure expecting a deep red like the melo PE

yall are some haters, toros are awesome

could they have been executed better? of course but for what they are, they are pretty nice and one of the best retro+ colorways

I've gone back and forth on the Red IVs (I'm not going to call them Toro) since they've dropped, but I think I might pick a pair up if I catch them for the low.

Only all red pair I love though are the V's. Could've had them not too long ago for the White Cement IVs (which I hated) but I passed since I was trying to keep my rotation at college small and I didn't think I'd wear them enough.

Last edited:
I kinda wanted the DB 3 since I'm kinda a sucka for 3s but I didn't grab em. Tempted to cop
the Toro 4s, Raging Bull pack, and the Infrared 23 6s but I just won't pull the trigger on an all
red shoes.

Most of those shoes ya'll are talking about aren't all red. Predominantly red, yes, but not all red. Examples of an all red sneakers would be the Louis vuitton dons or red yeezys.

No offense, but those Red VIs are no bueno IMO...probably just as bad as the Pistons..Also, the Red IVs would've been infinitely better if they just used the same red suede that the Vs had...

Toro ivs are a nice shade of red, don't know what ya'll are complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom