♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this warranted slander :lol:
fixed

DB3s and DB Foams are two of the ugliest shoes I've seen in years. If they were general releases, they would have filled the outlets.

have a seat .....u tripping fam

DB 3s are cool.. Woulda been MUCH better if the midsole wasn't silver, imo. The foams are dope to me after seeing on foot pics. I'd pay retail of the opportunity presented it's self. Wouldn't pay resell for em.

agreed on the iii the foams are just wierd in person imo

clean fit minus the jacket, reminds me of a female that borrows a dude coat when she's cold(just saying).

DB 3s are cool.. Woulda been MUCH better if the midsole wasn't silver, imo. The foams are dope to me after seeing on foot pics. I'd pay retail of the opportunity presented it's self. Wouldn't pay resell for em.

That pattern is hideous and the 3M reflecting is just adding ugly to ugly. Thought it was a fake when I first saw them. This was around the time I had stopped buying shoes and I knew I made the right choice. (Had the DB 1, 2 and 6 two pairs)

DB3s and DB Foams are two of the ugliest shoes I've seen in years. If they were general releases, they would have filled the outlets.
nah youre wylin. db foams are :smokin :smokin

DB Foams look like they belong in the weatherman and thermal pack. They're atrocious. If they weren't limited, you would see cats making them all red or all black.

Oregon Ducks and Supreme foams are the only foams with any design that I like :smokin :smokin :smokin

no idea how yall like DB foams. i know for a damn fact if they were a GR they would be sitting on steep discount like the thermals and what ever other crap they released.

I'm not trying to compare wealth but Kim is worth like 40m's

her mom pimp game strong, that family is guuci where cash is concerned. 

Kanye did fine, id swandive in them artificial cheeks all day. 

Last edited:
My man Fif out and about with the cape flying :pimp:

Why do dudes stay on some gold digging nonsense like she's not financially good. If you're going to gossip, at least find a sound reason to criticize someone :lol:

Why do dudes stay on some gold digging nonsense like she's not financially good. If you're going to gossip, at least find a sound reason to criticize someone :lol:

She's gonna eat that man alive if they ever separated. Child support :x

I love me some Kim. I'm always advocating she's the baddest ***** on the planet but her track record isn't one that screams wholesome nor does it scream longevity. As long as 'ye is happy no one should give a damn, but if it all falls down (>D hehe) we'll all be saying "he shoulda known better" :frown:

Exactly, dudes out here bugging when chicks they know might have more bodies than her and obviously worth less.

Very true, shorty makes bank. I dont see the problem.

damn that is cutty

From the wire? :lol:

Hell no that aint Cutty :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom