♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
ant hamilton & musiq :smh:

no good music from either in a WHILE & musiq think hes cb/trey songz trying to rap :smh:

old musiq soulchild does go in
true

this the mess i aint rocking with here
http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...oulchild-explains-his-rap-alter-ego-the-husel

i really could care less how he looks but that old school rnb he used to make cant die for this new t-pain esque bs

dude looks like will i ams older brother....with whom he shares clothes with...turrible

Last edited:
Heard Musiq on Power 105 the other day arguing with Charmlamayne and Musiq was getting kind of annoyed because Charlamayne was saying the same thing like he don't like this new Musiq Soulchild and why is he rapping.

Musiq sounded super heated and annoyed you could hear it in his voice over the radio I was dying like this dude Charlamyne has no chill knowing damn well Musiq is getting mad he's saying that his new music sucks and he needs to go back to his old self and yet Charlamnayne keeps saying it repeatedly... Envy had to jump in with some nonsense to go to another subject I thought he was going to swing on Charlamayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom