♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjturntup1-png.3914

Those Supreme AF1's just remind me how hard I slept on the red Bobitto joints from a few years ago; the gum sole set those off perfectly.

Those are the Preme Highs... you can see the straps hangin off the back... 

Still mad i missed the reds... HOpefully the white pair will repell my thug tears...
Oh ok, I couldn't peep that off mobile

Those Supreme AF1's just remind me how hard I slept on the red Bobitto joints from a few years ago; the gum sole set those off perfectly.
Need that ENTIRE Bobbito HIGHS set... SMH...

SO mad I passed on em back in the day... They sat at local DTLR's in the DC Area (granted only 2 or 3 even carried em, but still)...

Bruh that's gotta be the best quality hair dye I've ever seen...like it look like it's photoshopped on his head lol. Him and there's some girl that's comes on a mtv show with red hair. Like most ppls dye doesn't look that deep.

Bruh that's gotta be the best quality hair dye I've ever seen...like it look like it's photoshopped on his head lol. Him and there's some girl that's comes on a mtv show with red hair. Like most ppls dye doesn't look that deep.

everybody cant do color good

You talking about my baby Nessa? :pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg

(Couldn't find a picture of her in sneakers with red hair that would be relevant to this thread :lol:)

Last edited:

You talking about my baby Nessa? :pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg

(Couldn't find a picture of her in sneakers with red hair that would be relevant to this thread :lol:)

shorty right

You talking about my baby Nessa?
pimp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

(Couldn't find a picture of her in sneakers with red hair that would be relevant to this thread
laugh.gif
)
I thought he was talkin bout this chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom