♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slash during his Super Bowl performance
video_image-005378.jpg

video_image-005374.jpg

That Beckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, I think anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants them to be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

That Beckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, I think anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants them to be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nsn-premiere-10.jpg
Can someone explain to me how this matches? definitely not trying to criticize because it looks pretty good. Most cats would of thrown on a red and black shirt with a red or black fitted.

nsn-premiere-10.jpg
Can someone explain to me how this matches? definitely not trying to criticize because it looks pretty good. Most cats would of thrown on a red and black shirt with a red or black fitted.

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

he's not trying to match. a lot of cats do that these days. OD matching is played, OD non matching is also played... a lil' bit of both looks good here and there imo.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

ThatBeckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, Ithink anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants themto be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

i don't even really tuck, my pants are fitted enough to just sit on top of the shoe. it's not about them being noticed by others per say, just about them looking as they are meant to look, not half the shoe covered up (thank god boot cut jeans are rarely seen anymore these days). i just can't stand pants covering up shoes, especially high-tops... everyone's got an opinion tho... it's allgood.

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

he's not trying to match. a lot of cats do that these days. OD matching is played, OD non matching is also played... a lil' bit of both looks good here and there imo.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

ThatBeckham pic with the Jaspers is old, but a sick fit. Personally, Ithink anyone who tucks their jeans into their high-tops just wants themto be noticed, but to each his own. Proto keep doing your thing fam.

i don't even really tuck, my pants are fitted enough to just sit on top of the shoe. it's not about them being noticed by others per say, just about them looking as they are meant to look, not half the shoe covered up (thank god boot cut jeans are rarely seen anymore these days). i just can't stand pants covering up shoes, especially high-tops... everyone's got an opinion tho... it's allgood.

Matching is an overrated style of dress (IMO).

It's more about coordinating and just coordinating different color tones in a tasteful way.

I too find it weird though that that fit looks as good as it does.

It's more about coordinating and just coordinating different color tones in a tasteful way.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This.

Anyone can match..To coordinate is art form.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This.

Anyone can match..To coordinate is art form.

meh...

coordination is just basically matchin accent colors instead of primaries...

its just a sneaky way to do it.

matchin > non matchin...especially when it comes to sportswear

meh...

coordination is just basically matchin accent colors instead of primaries...

its just a sneaky way to do it.

matchin > non matchin...especially when it comes to sportswear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom