Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by prymone

dude was pouring milk outta his unkles in this video 
eyes.gif
 idk

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Has anybody ever seen this jacket is stores/online?
kanye-west-xxl-magazine.jpg

Edit: I know Kanye has on the OG, but I believe they did retro it.
they retroed that jacket almost 2 years ago during da Nas campaign.
I wish they'd pop up again...
Had to settle for a velour top.
Yeah I got this a couple years ago, still looks good.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Size?
Interested in letting it go?

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Size?
Interested in letting it go?

Besides Drake rocking the Playoffs, ya'll don't spot the Manchester United gear he's sporting?!?! Should have known he was a fan since he mentioned them in one of his mixtapes during the Room For Improvement.

Besides Drake rocking the Playoffs, ya'll don't spot the Manchester United gear he's sporting?!?! Should have known he was a fan since he mentioned them in one of his mixtapes during the Room For Improvement.

i know dsquared for their sunglasses...but i don't think i'd cop any of da their gear or kicks.....

i know dsquared for their sunglasses...but i don't think i'd cop any of da their gear or kicks.....

as far as the whole matching thing goes... you dont have to wear the same 3 colors from head to to all the time. what makes fits dope is contrast people.

things dont always need to match but if you can find colors that COMPLIMENT each other ur on ur way to a truly dope fit. and it shows how creative you are as well.

we're too old for garanimal fits folks...... think outside the box.

p.s. im gonna add my 2cent about the shoes covered/shoes shown off debate as well.

EVERY SHOE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WITH THE TOUNGES POPPED!! this only works for certain shoes.

jeez, i been waitin so long to say that. weird seein people tryin to pop tounges on shoes like the VII's, the IX's and the foams also. these shoes barley even have tounges!!!

you come off lookin like a try hard. its like your soooooo pressed for someone to notice your freakin shoes. I rock sneaks all the time, but I refuse to look like a "sneaker head" if you know what i mean...

beckhams fit with those jaspers was dope, shoes covered and all. when your truly ill you dont have to show it off, people will notice.

im done...

as far as the whole matching thing goes... you dont have to wear the same 3 colors from head to to all the time. what makes fits dope is contrast people.

things dont always need to match but if you can find colors that COMPLIMENT each other ur on ur way to a truly dope fit. and it shows how creative you are as well.

we're too old for garanimal fits folks...... think outside the box.

p.s. im gonna add my 2cent about the shoes covered/shoes shown off debate as well.

EVERY SHOE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WITH THE TOUNGES POPPED!! this only works for certain shoes.

jeez, i been waitin so long to say that. weird seein people tryin to pop tounges on shoes like the VII's, the IX's and the foams also. these shoes barley even have tounges!!!

you come off lookin like a try hard. its like your soooooo pressed for someone to notice your freakin shoes. I rock sneaks all the time, but I refuse to look like a "sneaker head" if you know what i mean...

beckhams fit with those jaspers was dope, shoes covered and all. when your truly ill you dont have to show it off, people will notice.

im done...

to elaborate on your ur saying, some kicks are more "back heavy" in which you pop da heel of da kicks and da let da pulltabs out and cover da tongue (VII's, IX, foamposites, flightposites)

that looks alot better....

to elaborate on your ur saying, some kicks are more "back heavy" in which you pop da heel of da kicks and da let da pulltabs out and cover da tongue (VII's, IX, foamposites, flightposites)

that looks alot better....

Originally Posted by JRodski

im done...

Quality.

Originally Posted by JRodski

im done...

Quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom