♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I mentioned 50 for a reason. I said that game maybe clownish at times but he can at least stand on his on two feet, the rest of them dudes are not built like that, evident by still hanging out and being up under 50 while 50 was/is dissing them in all the major media outlets all this imo of course.

Oh I mentioned 50 for a reason. I said that game maybe clownish at times but he can at least stand on his on two feet, the rest of them dudes are not built like that, evident by still hanging out and being up under 50 while 50 was/is dissing them in all the major media outlets all this imo of course.
100% agree 
smokin.gif

Well you do have a point. Very true

^master p grew up in the streets, moved weight and played ball there. Master p a born hustler, romeo ain't built like that and was sheltered and given everything, nothing wrong with that but struggle sometimes makes a boy a man.

Elton John = Reginald Kenneth Dwight

Lana Del Rey = Elizabeth Woolridge Grant

Carmen Electra = Tara Leigh Patrick

Gene Simmons = Chaim Witz

Don Francisco = Mario Luis Kreutzberger Blumenfeld

still cant believe P actually was in the league forreal

It was just preseason. so idk if you can say he made it

regardless Master P was :pimp: in the 90's

that was my dude

romeo wasn't trash. he was good enough to play collegiate basketball, just not at a high level program like USC (at the time). Chris Brown is dummy athletic also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom