♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
those player wearing sneaks pics up there are fire!!! ^I agree game is clownish, but I gotta respect that he's the only one that was in G-Unit not to ride 50 cents sack(50 still be dissing them boyz and they still gravitate towards him) money not that important to give up your man hood.

Say what you will about Game, dude is living the life and he easily the most successful member out of G-Unit not named 50. If we weren't counting album sales I would even argue that Game has had a much better "rap career" than 50.

Say what you will about Game, dude is living the life and he easily the most successful member out of G-Unit not named 50. If we weren't counting album sales I would even argue that Game has had a much better "rap career" than 50.

You'd be wrong then. 03 50 cent beats anything the game will ever do, that's arguably the biggest year a rapper has ever had.

You'd be wrong then. 03 50 cent beats anything the game will ever do, that's arguably the biggest year a rapper has ever had.

I mean your really talking album sales tho. Lets be honest 50 has a die-hard fan base of people who basically have just continued to rock with him from GRODT onward. Game is still marketable and actually acquires new fans yearly. I mean theres a reason 50 hasn't dropped that Street King Immortal or whatever its called yet. Hell Game already prepping Documentary 2 and I feel like he dropped his last album while fif was still hyping this one.

In my honest opinion the G-Unit reunion was just as good for Fif as it was for the other guys because it actually had people checking for him again slightly. 50 makes some good moves in the business world and believe it or not I respect him a lot as an artist and a successful Black man. Artistically speaking though Game has proven to have more longevity etc than Fif (musically).

BTW if we gonna argue ****... NELLY really capitalized off of coming to rap during the right time. He def sold WAY more records than Fif and if he would've had the same business savy as dude he would damn near on some Baby **** or possibly even coming at a Puff or Jay. Dude sold TOO MANY RECORDS.

Last edited:
I rocks with Game. Dude is a big philanthropist as well.

Yeah it seems like Game gives back and he took care of his people. Literally like all of BWS is still eating in some form or fashion.

Elton John = Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Lana Del Rey = Elizabeth Woolridge Grant
Carmen Electra = Tara Leigh Patrick
Gene Simmons = Chaim Witz
Don Francisco = Mario Luis Kreutzberger Blumenfeld
still cant believe P actually was in the league forreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom