Not open for further replies.
Aye, he got the hottest record out doe :smokin

"She my trap queen let her hit the bando"

"YYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!"

:lol: :pimp:

HENDRIX

387caf6e_1427957624.png

outkast-cochella-justin-jay.jpg

Throwback Outkast with the boy Wesley and my wife.

5c50c011_1427663797.png

^^^
Dunno who that cornball is, but his eyes are mismatched like his kicks.
mean.gif
That's cold and ruthless, wheres the NT decorum?
"YYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

HENDRIX

387caf6e_1427957624.png

outkast-cochella-justin-jay.jpg

Throwback Outkast with the boy Wesley and my wife.

5c50c011_1427663797.png
Sir, I served with Jimi Hendrix. I knew Jimi Hendrix. Jimi Hendrix was a friend of mine. Sir, "Future" is no Jimi Hendrix. Where's the "Heat" in the last picture?

Last edited:
Ive spoken to jesus.
Walked with him.
Been through the worst parts of my life with him.

And nas is no gods son.

^ My ___ Dee Chet Khalid :pimp:

Sir, I served with Jimi Hendrix. I knew Jimi Hendrix. Jimi Hendrix was a friend of mine. Sir, "Future" is no Jimi Hendrix. Where's the "Heat" in the last picture?

That's a dope story, but I never said he was Jimi Hendrix. Future likes to refer to himself as Future Hendrix, as others have already posted. It sounds cool/funny to me, so I refer to him as either that or Future Vandross. Nothing less; nothing more. Sorry if it offends you.

Folarin

cd763fe1_1428173002.png

Vandross (better? :lol:) x I think DJ Eskimo (won't refer to him as his nickname to avoid any more rustling...)

ed530955_1428182236.png

^ My ___ Dee Chet Khalid
pimp.gif

That's a dope story, but I never said he was Jimi Hendrix. Future likes to refer to himself as Future Hendrix, as others have already posted. It sounds cool/funny to me, so I refer to him as either that or Future Vandross. Nothing less; nothing more. Sorry if it offends you.

Vandross (better?
laugh.gif
) x I think DJ Eskimo (won't refer to him as his nickname to avoid any more rustling...)

What story? That was a a quote said by Senator Lloyd Bentsen to Senator Dan Quayle during the 1988 US Vice-Presidential debate. It doesn't offend me, it's just that I'm a purist and I don't respect a fly by night auto-tune pseudo rapper ruining the names of real artist like Luther Vandross and Jimi Hendrix. If we don't clarify, kids growing up today won't know the difference.  

Eddie Huang the creator of "fresh of the boat"....a show about his family.

hes also a chef and has alota cool shows on yt...
Kinda like an asian Anthony bourdain

Always has nice sneakers 8)

Fresh off the boat is funny sometimes. Oldest kid always wears a tee with a hip hop artist or group on it and is cool I guess but his two lol bros stay cracking me up

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the new season of Snack-off.

He should've worn a haz-mat suit riding in that nasty van with Jada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom