♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares at the eddie hung crap. dudes face needs collagen treatment, looks like Ken Jeongs uncle at the parties just pounding away beer to increase his belly.

bad facial sagging like the triceps of mai mom.

who cares at the eddie hung crap. dudes face needs collagen treatment, looks like Ken Jeongs uncle at the parties just pounding away beer to increase his belly.

bad facial sagging like the triceps of mai mom.[/quote
who hurt you?.....

Dudes really trippin over a nickname thats actually paying HOMAGE? :lol:  I'm only calling him Future Hendrix now just cause I know it upsets some of you :pimp:

lol at paying homage. If dudes come in the league and say 'Refer to me as Baby Jordan'....yet he can't shoot, dunk, unathletic, and plays the bench...but he just loves that nickname...its all good cuz he's just giving props eh

Eddie Huang the creator of "fresh of the boat"....a show about his family.

hes also a chef and has alota cool shows on yt...
Kinda like an asian Anthony bourdain

Always has nice sneakers 8)

I went to his restaurant in NYC a couples years back.

Crazy that how he's blown up.

Dudes really trippin over a nickname thats actually paying HOMAGE?
laugh.gif
 I'm only calling him Future Hendrix now just cause I know it upsets some of you 
pimp.gif
lol at paying homage. If dudes come in the league and say 'Refer to me as Baby Jordan'....yet he can't shoot, dunk, unathletic, and plays the bench...but he just loves that nickname...its all good cuz he's just giving props eh
basically 

we still doing the dame dash thing...cause this future name thing has meme written all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom