♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS2 > Future's 3peat > Black Dollar > Whatever else came out this year.
All facts

I like Travis but foh with Rodeo being any where close to DS2

NW with the chain tho 

not gonna lie, that chain is pretty f'ing sick 
NW the god 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I'm not salty.

Yall just sensitive.

Her dad is Kanye and her mom is Kim K....it wasn't a direct shot at her, moreso a shot at her surroundings.

And she's surrounded by 2 of the most drama-driven people on the planet.

She's not even at the age yet to understand that her parents are on such a high level that really, she can do no wrong.

If you think she's going to be all normal-like when she gets of age, you'll be mistaken.

She'll be a drama queen, like the Kardashians...in my opinion probably worst.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
I'm not salty.

Yall just sensitive.

Her dad is Kanye and her mom is Kim K....it wasn't a direct shot at her, moreso a shot at her surroundings.

She's not even at the age yet to understand that her parents are on such a high level that really, she can do no wrong.

If you think she's going to be all normal-like when she gets of age, you'll be mistaken.

It is what it is.

I'm not salty.

Yall just sensitive.

It is what it is.
Not to mention her Grandmother is the Devil........Pimped her own children out for Money

I'm not salty.

Yall just sensitive.

It is what it is.

You don't even know when you're supposed to use 'worse' as opposed to 'worst'. Can't take anything you say seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom