♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
North West discussion 
nthat.gif

I remember that from a WWF game I think...
Vince McMahons theme music 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Ronnie Romance in the Spot-Bilt Xpress!

Freddie Foxx rocking a weight lifting belt for no reason!

2 Live Crew some under-appreciated legends in Rap/Hip-Hop history. Black owned independent. Kicked the door open for the South among others. Fought the law. Apparently washed Suge and his boys at a conference in Miami.

I still bang "Move Somethin'".

:smokin

Last edited:
Yea, Uncle Luke does not play. Seen him in person down here in Florida, a few times. Dude is like 6'3" 220. Gotta be equipped with some mean hand skills.

80's was a different era. Every lil' runt was running around the streets with a pistol.

You built your rep with your hands or with a blade first.

But if you were out there shining in Miami in the cocaine 80's, you had to have some HITTERS on your team.

2 Live Crew some under-appreciated legends in Rap/Hip-Hop history. Black owned independent. Kicked the door open for the South among others. Fought the law. Apparently washed Suge and his boys at a conference in Miami.

I still bang "Move Somethin'".

smokin.gif
Word up!  Now a biopic about 2LC, ala "Straight Outta Compton", would be VERY interesting.  I still rock to a bunch of their albums to include:  2 Live Is What We Are; Move Somthin'; As Nasty As They Wanna Be; and Banned in the USA.  

Funny story:

I remember when I was a kid, I had to hide all of my 2LC tapes in my baseball/basketball card boxes and could only listen to them in my Walkman (w/ headphones) cuz Ma Dukez wasn't having that mess in her house.  
laugh.gif
  She was old fashioned and didn't like the vulgarity/subject matter a lot rappers chose to endeavor.  In any event, I learned my lesson the hard way one fateful evening when I was in 7th grade, doing homework in the living room listening to Tone Loc while she was in the kitchen making dinner. We lived in a small apartment at the time and, even though I had the volume on my boom box pretty low she could still hear everything he was saying.  I thought I was good because, all things considered the LAD LP is pretty benign, but as soon as she heard that lyric "I started moppin' muh f'az like a savage beast" in the "Loc'ed After Dark" song, she smooth dipped over, pressed eject and proceeded to rip the tape to shreds right in front of me.  Cold murked it.  I was like,
indifferent.gif
.  I mean, she didn't even say anything before resorting to that extreme.  No warning whatsoever.  
tired.gif
  When I protested, she very sternly reminded me that that "garbage" had no place in her home and any other tapes with similar language would meet the same demise.  
sick.gif
  Ah, Mom, love ya ta bits.    

Last edited:
Good call on a 2 Live Crew biopic.

Even better story.

And your Tomax+Xamot avy gets me every time.

Crazy **** is, I used to spend summers in Miami when I was young in the 80's. And I needed a fake ID to buy music. To buy MUSIC.

2 Live Crew was right at the center of all of that.

Word up!  Now a biopic about 2LC, ala "Straight Outta Compton", would be VERY interesting.  I still rock to a bunch of their albums to include:  2 Live Is What We Are; Move Somthin'; As Nasty As They Wanna Be; and Banned in the USA.  

Funny story:

I remember when I was a kid, I had to hide all of my 2LC tapes in my baseball/basketball card boxes and could only listen to them in my Walkman (w/ headphones) cuz Ma Dukez wasn't having that mess in her house.  
laugh.gif
  She was old fashioned and didn't like the vulgarity/subject matter a lot rappers chose to endeavor.  In any event, I learned my lesson the hard way one fateful evening when I was in 7th grade, doing homework in the living room listening to Tone Loc while she was in the kitchen making dinner. We lived in a small apartment at the time and, even though I had the volume on my boom box pretty low she could still hear everything he was saying.  I thought I was good because, all things considered the LAD LP is pretty benign, but as soon as she heard that lyric "I started moppin' muh f'az like a savage beast" in the "Loc'ed After Dark" song, she smooth dipped over, pressed eject and proceeded to rip the tape to shreds right in front of me.  Cold murked it.  I was like,
indifferent.gif
.  I mean, she didn't even say anything before resorting to that extreme.  No warning whatsoever.  
tired.gif
  When I protested, she very sternly reminded me that that "garbage" had no place in her home and any other tapes with similar language would meet the same demise.  
sick.gif
  Ah, Mom, love ya ta bits.    
laugh.gif

I just got off the bus one night in 9th grade back from a JV basketball road game, dad picked me up and thought he was "big time" because he had just gotten a new truck that had a CD player in it (yes I'm kinda old!) so he tells me to throw the CD that was in my Disc-Man into the truck.    Of course I had "Enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers" in the disc-man with my GIGANTIC Sony headphones around my neck (DJ size headphones were the rage even back then), and I knew my dad would throw me out of the car if I put that CD into his CD player...I said "no it's okay...what are you listening to?"  trying to play it cool, he immediately knew what was up, demanded I put the CD in, so I do, not even 10 seconds into it, he ejects the disc, and casually tosses it out the window right into the street...never even saying anything, stone facing me the whole time.  Needless to say, all "Parental Advisory" CD's stayed carefully hidden from that point on.  
roll.gif

Good call on a 2 Live Crew biopic.

Even better story.

And your Tomax+Xamot avy gets me every time.

Crazy **** is, I used to spend summers in Miami when I was young in the 80's. And I needed a fake ID to buy music. To buy MUSIC.

2 Live Crew was right at the center of all of that.
See Luke has a memoir out, might be a good read, he has certainly lived a hell of a life.

Amazon product ASIN 0062336401

Sudeikis 

Trinidad

Fab

Wahlburgers

D-Wade, Luda, Bae

Fetty

Kourtney K

Rihanna

Drake

Chris Brown

Kylie Jenner