♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good salesman loves a DJ Khaled-type customer.

I remember Khaled-type fools from my retail days. Would come in asking for the 'latest Jordans' while they were literally standing in front of Saturday's launch. Then you'd have to listen to endless BS about them wearing 'Jays' since they were little kids and interestingly enough they could wear a range of sizes (like Khaled wearing 10.5-11.5). :x :smh:

I remember Khaled-type fools from my retail days. Would come in asking for the 'latest Jordans' while they were literally standing in front of Saturday's launch. Then you'd have to listen to endless BS about them wearing 'Jays' since they were little kids and interestingly enough they could wear a range of sizes (like Khaled wearing 10.5-11.5).
sick.gif
mean.gif
in Canada? 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

A good salesman loves a DJ Khaled-type customer.
I remember Khaled-type fools from my retail days. Would come in asking for the 'latest Jordans' while they were literally standing in front of Saturday's launch. Then you'd have to listen to endless BS about them wearing 'Jays' since they were little kids and interestingly enough they could wear a range of sizes (like Khaled wearing 10.5-11.5).
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Reminds me of the people I met when i use to line up for kicks.

the-why-the-fck-you-lyin-vine-is-ruining-my-life_1.jpg

sick.gif
mean.gif
I don't see the shade, I can wear a 10.5 to an 11, depends on the shoe.

expected behavior 

Really though how does dude have

I agree but i think he's talking about cats who literally look for the same shoe in any size from like 10.5-12 :lol: never could comprehend the thirst to get a shoe that's not your size

Last edited:

Who is this?

Still want those Gamma XI's in an 11.5 :smh:

Regret not coping when they released.

It's Khaled so we gotta throw shade. I never understood cats who are like "yeah I'll take a 9 a 9.5 or a 10 it don't matter"

I am one of those people I wear an 11.5, but I could do 12 or 11. My true size is 11.5, but some kicks run big and some run small so it all depends. Also, a lot of people buy whatever size so they can trade for their correct size.

Funny thing is the 15 year old reseller Benjamin Kicks who is Khaled's next door neighbor here in South Florida was in line for the OVO 10's this past Saturday at Unkwn Miami. The kid brought his mom, himself, his two little brothers and about 6 other dudes to come and TRY to cop the 10's but management wasn't having it. Police officer ended up arguing with his mom about him missing school to get the tickets for the 10's on Thursday on some truancy ish. But any way me and my man copped and he saw us talking to some heads that we knew all the way from Orlando. In that circle of us it was 10 pair and he offered to buy the whole ten pair for 6 bands which was a hell of a low ball. His reasoning was because Khaled gave him around 10 racks to cop any size from 10 to 12 that he could get his hands on. SMH

Kylie Jenner is the one in Gamma's. Gamma's can still be found for a reasonably low price

DS size 11.5 is not widely available... I've been looking and going rate for that size and condition is about $430+

I don't like buying used shoes I'm going to put my feet in only DS, but for show I would buy something rare that isn't DS.

Funny thing is the 15 year old reseller Benjamin Kicks who is Khaled's next door neighbor here in South Florida was in line for the OVO 10's this past Saturday at Unkwn Miami. The kid brought his mom, himself, his two little brothers and about 6 other dudes to come and TRY to cop the 10's but management wasn't having it. Police officer ended up arguing with his mom about him missing school to get the tickets for the 10's on Thursday on some truancy ish. But any way me and my man copped and he saw us talking to some heads that we knew all the way from Orlando. In that circle of us it was 10 pair and he offered to buy the whole ten pair for 6 bands which was a hell of a low ball. His reasoning was because Khaled gave him around 10 racks to cop any size from 10 to 12 that he could get his hands on. SMH

How is Khaled not able to get any OVO's that he wants?

Rich parents= spoiled kids who think they're a business.

What's that other rich kid from way back who ended up getting a shop from his dad? Miami based as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom