♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Cruise knows the AF1 will always give you that extra inch of height

I couldn't care less about his personal life.
HE MADE TOP GUN!!!
I'm surprised that anybody still made movies after that came out.

I used to have this shirt!  One of my faves back in the day. 
smokin.gif
  Ended up giving it to my younger cousin though because he was sweating it SO hard.  His immediate family didn't have a lot of money and, when I was home from college on break, he would come over to the crib to look through my closet at all my kicks/gear and bug out.  I used to hook him up with little things here and there, but he instantly became enamored with this particular TH polo; more so than any other piece prior.  I'll never forget watching him "ooh and ahh" as he perused the shirt from every conceivable angle and then proceeded to pour over every minute design detail.  
laugh.gif
  Better still however, was the astonished look of joyous merriment he had on his face when I told him to "take it.  it's all yours cuzzo".   

@Motivated-Minds  repped (for this picture in particular) and how seeing it sparked the memory of how much that shirt meant to my cousin way back when!     

Last edited:
McSoundwave McSoundwave anytime bruh I do it for all my 80's & 90's babies, repped you also for the story. Even though I was a LO head growing up I can respect the impact Hilfiger had in the 90's word to Grand Puba..

@McSoundwave anytime bruh I do it for all my 80's & 90's babies, repped you also for the story. Even though I was a LO head growing up I can respect the impact Hilfiger had in the 90's word to Grand Puba..
Good lookin'!  Love the posts BTW!  Keep 'em coming!

Throughout the 90's, especially mid-to-late, my "big 3" as I oft-referred them, was Polo, Nautica, and Tommy Hilfiger.  I used to stay draped in garb by those designers.  I remember when cats would come around flexin' Chaps on the "it's Ralph though" tip and I was like, "nah...betta get outta here with that Coulda Had A Polo Shirt mess".  
roll.gif
 Anyway, that's neither here nor there.  

Nowadays, only brand of the 3 I continue to rock with is Polo.  Ralph is simply timeless.  Truth be told though, if not for changing their sailboat logo, I'd likely still cop select Nautica items, but as it stands, that new boat is no bueno in my book.  Guess I'm old school.  Such a shame too, I used to love Nautica.  Why, Nautica, why?      

Last edited:
Dope pictures, and an equally dope story about letting your younger cousin hold down that Tommy rugby :pimp:

I do the same thing with some of my younger cousins.

Champagne

UOowXEB.jpg

qO5CnJB.jpg

Last edited:
What would you rather have? Crappy mid level Nike shoes with your name on them and a few mil and access to most of what Nike creates... OR, a crappy top tier shoe, all the yeezys your little heart desires and 200mil?

I've asked myself this question a million times :lol: a younger me would say I have to sign with Nike only but the wiser me would take 300 million check from Reebok vs a 94 million dollar check from Nike and all the sample Jordan's my heart desires just because dollars talk. You seen Steph eating at Under Armor? Homie was rocking jays all in high school and college though....

What would you rather have? Crappy mid level Nike shoes with your name on them and a few mil and access to most of what Nike creates... OR, a crappy top tier shoe, all the yeezys your little heart desires and 200mil?

I've asked myself this question a million times :lol: a younger me would say I have to sign with Nike only but the wiser me would take 300 million check from Reebok vs a 94 million dollar check from Nike and all the sample Jordan's my heart desires just because dollars talk. You seen Steph eating at Under Armor? Homie was rocking jays all in high school and college though....

It's really a no-brainier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom