♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats trying to hard saying hes trying to hard.

I don't get it at allllll.... Everyday fits are being hated on. While outfits that future/ kanye... All these rich celebs who being dressed ... Are worshipped.

guys would u say the UNC 1s have the same quality as the chi's that just dropped?

they looking good in that pic, but I'm hesitating to cop on resell cuz i never really do baby blue

^^ those are the UNC's from 2013 I believe. If you like how those look in the pic than you'll love 2015's

Used to do untied/really loose laced until I actually tied some stuff and realized how much more comfortable it was

I asked before in threads how people are walking around in untied shoes that come off their foot with every step and stepping on their laces. I like my shoes to stay on my feet and my foot not move around in them.

There was a hilarious post in the yeezy thread where dude had his yeezys loosely laced and someone said they looked like that squid pokemon :rofl:

Complex even made an article about it lol

I tie the majority of my shoes loose and I don't have a problem with them falling off. I really tie sneakers that have huarache technology loose. Don't get me wrong some sneakers need to have tied laces, but some sneakers when you tie them look boring/basic like Sudeikis. I like character in my sneakers like I like my chicks lol not too loose tho haha

Last edited:
I don't get it at allllll.... Everyday fits are being hated on. While outfits that future/ kanye... All these rich celebs who being dressed ... Are worshipped.
not gonna front the second fit is cool...but its something I would never wear...im just not that type of guy

Yea the loose lace look or as I say spaghettified look that you get from undoing and loosening your laces is seen on a lot of sneakers worn by the younger generations. I never used to until I started wearing insoles. My shoes barely slide off my feet now and would imagine the shoes being too tight if I tied them up with the insoles. I rock a lot of kicks spaghettified and it feels alright. If your foot slides around too much you'll get blisters and calluses but my feet don't slide too much. also wearing your kicks like this will inhibit you from involving yourself in situations warranting speedy escapes like from police or monsters or something so rest assured the guys wearing their kicks with the laces all loose are far from hoodlums, they just find certain shoes to be comfortable/wearable in unconventionable methods

Last edited:
Yea the loose lace look or as I say spaghettified look that you get from undoing and loosening your laces is seen on a lot of sneakers worn by the younger generations. I never used to until I started wearing insoles. My shoes barely slide off my feet now and would imagine the shoes being too tight if I tied them up with the insoles. I rock a lot of kicks spaghettified and it feels alright. If your foot slides around too much you'll get blisters and calluses but my feet don't slide too much. also wearing your kicks like this will inhibit you from involving yourself in situations warranting speedy escapes like from police or monsters or something so rest assured the guys wearing their kicks with the laces all loose are far from hoodlums, they just find certain shoes to be comfortable/wearable in unconventionable methods
Team laces tied. 8)
#ProudHoodlum

nah my fave is the skinny jean w belt yet still manage to sag like cray combo

Hate seeing dudes in a dingy white tank top, Jordan or Nike shorts, and matching slides....

...with dingy white or ashy black socks

Damn man, that's like the summer time post up on the porch, or chill in the crib playing 2k fit :lol:

We can't be on point all the times.

I should've phrased it better. I meant at the mall, or going out to eat, etc.

Now, if we bopping to the corner store, or posted up at the house, you already know that's the mini G-Code! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom