♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys are some trolls hahaha im just going to go to NiceKicks Thursday Celebrity Stalker lol mane from Future to Sudeikis yall got me dead 
roll.gif

^ Dude is corny to me with his try hard self

I'm not a fan of Sudeikis but what exactly is wrong with the above 2 pictures of him in the AM1s and AJIVs? I do agree that he has been corny in the past few years, but the aforementioned pictures are definitely older as he's chubbier and the dude is 40. What would be an acceptable fit for a cat of his background and age?

Soodeykis fits aren't necessarily "clean" but he does him u know.
Hes not riding no wave. But i think its cool cuz its kind of unexpected

What would be an acceptable fit for a cat of his background and age?

Dont really matter imo

aeywcDt.jpg

Soodakiss is my guy but I wouldn't wear not one fit I've seen him in. Dude looks like he's straight out of the jcrew catalogue but not as well put together sometimes random sometimes tacky. No shade tho it works for him.

Soodakiss is my guy but I wouldn't wear not one fit I've seen him in. Dude looks like he's straight out of the jcrew catalogue but not as well put together sometimes random sometimes tacky. No shade tho it works for him.

Lol real rap.

I appreciate his love for sneakers, but I wouldn't rock nan fit he has on.

try hard???

yet y'all applaud cats trying to hop on slap and designer kicks that their stylists copped them???

to me sudeikis is the peoples champ.

most NTers are mor sudeikis than Lord Disick

y'all should be happy guys like Mr. Clean aka Sudeikis exist

The cleanest celeb in this thread

I think the appeal is the fact that he's not really trying to be fly or anything. It's just regular. Like nowadays everyone tryna get fresh and stand out but ol dude is always wearing like literally the most regular fit possible. Like the typical dad wear from one of them sitcoms or something and just happens to have sneakers on. Kinda like Seinfeld or something

I think the appeal is the fact that he's not really trying to be fly or anything. It's just regular. Like nowadays everyone tryna get fresh and stand out but ol dude is always wearing like literally the most regular fit possible. Like the typical dad wear from one of them sitcoms or something and just happens to have sneakers on. Kinda like Seinfeld or something
Bingo. Just a normal dude that likes sneakers.

Y'all want him wearing Young Thug outfits though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom