♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman in Trainer 1's
xvcxtv3kmnuuf4oprzbv.jpg

Future in 2015 is like when Mark Mosley, the Washington punter, won NFL MVP in 1982. A strike shortened season.

Last edited:
Future is a hypebeast though. I vividly remember being in primetime 2.0 VIP and he was talking how Jordan's were luxury for young hood m****** and that he was tryna introduce the good to Margielas and Feragamo...

Bape and preme huh futch? :rolleyes

Future is a hypebeast though. I vividly remember being in primetime 2.0 VIP and he was talking how Jordan's were luxury for young hood m****** and that he was tryna introduce the good to Margielas and Feragamo...

Bape and preme huh futch? :rolleyes

Exactly, dudes was already wearing it! I lived in ATL for 2 years, dudes there BEEN wearing designer gear, jordans, bape,,strivers, PRPS, etc. Future was late to the parade

He's one of them dudes from the hood, who couldnt relate to the hipsters/fashionable dudes, hated from afar, now, wants to dress in that way.

Last edited:
Exactly, dudes was already wearing it! I lived in ATL for 2 years, dudes there BEEN wearing designer gear, jordans, bape,,strivers, PRPS, etc. Future was late to the parade

He's one of them dudes from the hood, who couldnt relate to the hipsters/fashionable dudes, hated from afar, now, wants to dress in that way.

You're absolutely right. But it's not future's fault. He got more money and he got a stylist to put him on game. Truth be told a lot of these celebs are corny. Get some bread and buy what's hot. Kevin Hart for example. My brother in law hosted one of his birthday parties 2 years back and he wore some zen yeezy 1's and kept making a big deal about how he didn't want people stepping on his shoes. I had a convo with him and he was saying how it hard it was for his stylist to find a pair in his size :rolleyes but the beauty of NT is that we make pop culture go around. We're the guys the celebs aspire to be like. Anybody can rock some new ***** Jordan's but it takes special people to talk about who designed what and where you were when a certain sneaker dropped 5, 10 years ago :nthat: hypebeast away future...

Last edited:
Me and lamekilla lamekilla both addressed it? What are we mad about, in regards to future? I'm sure myself, and Lamekilla both have gear and shoes for days.

What are we mad about?

90% of these industry cats weren't "up" on anything. Go somewhere with that elitist sneaker boutique worker mentality.

I remember when I used to think like this. When I first moved to ATL in '06/07 and everyone was dressing like DJ Unk & Soulja boy and wearing FILA's, AF1's and tall tee's...while I was on my Sneakerhead/True religion, 7 Jeans, 575, foams, Stussy, Hundreds and Nike boots wave. Those same people that thought what I was rocking was weird (somebody said they thought I was a goth b/c of my wallet chain)....were wearing the same thing a year or 2 later. Dudes were asking me where I got my clothes from after a while. When I started seeing them rocking the same stuff they thought was weird before, I remember just thinking they were late and catching up to the parade. Which is true I'm a sense.

Now in 2015...almost everybody dresses the same. It doesn't matter who was first, or what that person dressed like before they found their style. If someone eventually finds they're style and is clean with it...let them rock. Y'all want Future to still wear Robin Jeans and bedazzled fitteds? It's a really stupid mentality.

Hartsfield-Jackson Airport! :nthat: Those clowns are always on those iohawk joints

Edit- and wavycrocket wavycrocket you're right. Atlanta has changed in the style scene ten fold. It's hard not to wear a badge of honor when you see the same dudes calling you a weirdo for rockin skinny jeans attempting and often failing to emulate a certain look you were already hip to but it's what seperates the trend setters from the followers. I've realized Nt is made up of for the most part, trend setters. You can tell that the most stylish people on Nt frequent this thread and the dressing better thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom