♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro 900 of your posts are dedicated love letters to Future.

My first ever post about Future was within the past year or so. 2 years, tops. I never posted about dude, prior to 2014. Soooo.... your arithmetic is off. T.I. and Childish Gambino, Usher, The Dream, all wore Margielas, Raf, etc. before Future and they're all from the Atlanta area :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Go sip some water and munch on algae from the Georgia Aquarium, if you still have issues with me.

My first ever post about Future was within the past year or so. 2 years, tops. I never posted about dude, prior to 2014. Soooo.... your arithmetic is off. T.I. and Childish Gambino, Usher, The Dream, all wore Margielas, Raf, etc. before Future and they're all from the Atlanta area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Go sip some water and munch on algae from the Georgia Aquarium, if you still have issues with me.

Out of all the players in the league, I was surprised they gave him a shoe. I don't think any other football player has a sig shoe right now. The guy is barely ever on the field.

Out of all the players in the league, I was surprised they gave him a shoe. I don't think any other football player has a sig shoe right now. The guy is barely ever on the field.

Megatron and revis the only two with a sig shoe, besides Cruz . Cruz a huge sneaker head guy and heavy in the street wear and fashion maybe that had something to do with it.

sorry bud i don't pay resell. all my yeezys nike and adidas have been retail.

how your eagles doing doe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom