♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
drake so damn lame with these flight suits. Owls are corny *** logos too. Reminds me of that movie 'The 4th Kind' with the owls and aliens

son on the left wants drizzy to do right and kill everything, on his anus.

can't trust ****** that wear their watches on the right wrist. flat out, i'll swing on you b

Unless your left handed, then you're supposed to

that's not accurate at all. That's why the pin is on the right side.

kanye w the laptop :nerd:

like hov w/out a haircut

and my left-handed homies always wear the watch on they opposite wrist. we just live in a right handed world b

that's not accurate at all. That's why the pin is on the right side.

Left handed watches

If the pin is on the right side then you're wearing a right handed watch. They have watches with the pin on the left side for left handed people. I was taught which hand you wear your watch on when I was 7 years old. Where the **** are some of your parents at? It's like the people who put the dollar sign on the right side of the number. Example 100$, you stupid ****, the dollar sign is supposed to be on the left side, $100. This generation is almost full blown ******ed due to social media and bad parenting. You're supposed to wear the watch on the opposite side of your dominant hand so you don't mess the watch up. I'm done

giphy.gif

are you done? I'm gonna need you to go ahead and wash your entire face b.

If you're swinging on people because they wear their watch on their right wrist then you'll probably eat a few punches yourself if you're not used to southpaws.

giphy.gif

I'm not hating which side a person wears their watch, I'm hating on dude saying I'm incorrect when's it's obvious he has know clue what he's talking about when his only comment is to tell me to "wash my face" :lol:

Fresh pair of kicks, nice denim/pants, a crispy tee or casual clean top will always be a classic outfit that will never fade/go out of style.  Maybe it's me being 32 and just enjoying the classics....I might even throw on a on field fitted cap if I'm feeling different haha.  I'm not a fan of the fashion that's out right now but to each his own.  

30 here and I feel the same way. Slim denim not skinny, nice tee, or casual top and kicks and I'm cool.

It's weird how a lot of people wore baggy stuff not that long ago. I saw some old pics of David Beckham and dude was wearing parachute pants and like 2xl sweatsuits with the leg openings dragging on the ground. I still like to wear some loose stuff once in a while but they are still the right size unlike the stuff I bought in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom