♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much anna on ya chest for this dude :lol:
ya shirt instantly gets tight when his name is mentioned :rofl:

I was tagged in this photo, nobody was even talking about the resident Junkman...

You probably would save his life, over that of a child. Gon' somewhere man

get yo backward loving *** outta here with that bs dude

you get a rager anytime a photo is posted or "fut" is typed .... cut that bs out acting like you don't

ol Helga pattacki *** boi

get yo backward loving *** outta here with that bs dude

you get a rager anytime a photo is posted or "fut" is typed .... cut that bs out acting like you don't

ol Helga pattacki *** boi

I was tagged in that Future photo, by one of your fellow brethren.

Ole leave Future in your will, to receive an inheritance, jerk.

You gone let Future drop you off at work, and leave him your car for the day?

If a guy's shoe size is in the range of GS 6-7.5, what shoes is he gone wear? You expect him to flop in some size 9, that fit like boats? Unreasonable

I'm talking about grown men not kids. What adult wears a size 6.5-7 GS? Go be Grimey somewhere else bruh

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dude went from praising the 2s for being underrated and clean and then saw Future
and bashed him for not wearing an og or an early retro lol

Dude, I was quoted in that Future photo. My original conversation was not even involving him. Countless guys have worn Jordan 2s. Nobody was even discussing the guy.

Last edited:
I'm talking about grown men not kids. What adult wears a size 6.5-7 GS? Go be Grimey somewhere else bruh

giphy.gif

Plenty adult men are size 7.5 and under. Every guy is not 6'1". Some men are 5'4" and under. You think Danny DeVito wears a size 11?

Dude, I was quoted in that Future photo. My original conversation was not even involving him. Countless guys have worn Jordan 2s. Nobody was even discussing the guy.

I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that Future do want you as a fan

Those 2s future got on are trash. I'd consider the just Dons, DBs, low white and blue pair from back in the day, and maybe the Og white black red

Didn't know you could tag people in pics. Some of you hating on the small feet, gs sizes like they chose to have kid sized feet. They already suffer enough.

Abel doesn't strike me as a gamer.

I swear I thought all son did was smoke, drink, pop pills, do lines, make music, smash bad ******* and perform on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom