♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son got the worse style, he rich as hell he just do him obviously. I can respect that.

That's literally a regular fit lol, I mean the boots I think are trash but that's just me I don't like boots

That's literally a regular fit lol, I mean the boots I think are trash but that's just me I don't like boots

i dont even like how clothes fit on him i think his style horrible

that coulda been a regular fit, i dont even like the way drake lace up his timbs B :x

never seen a dude from Tri State area go to the top like that serious

sckid i dunno how canada dress overall but the guys and girls i see on the social medias look fine no diff from here but then again i prob follow more of the fashion crowds

Last edited:
Yo where'd his mom go in that 2nd pic...
He call her an uber cause he had somewhere to be?

She probably went home and her son's friend took her seat. I notice seat switching when I watch nba games. I watched the nets a lot and this old couple would have courtside seats, then in the second half the woman would usually leave and a young guy would be in her seat.

If I legit ever meet her...I'm gonna do everything in my power to turn her. I'll have a beard as long as repunzel after I'm done.

Funny seeing Mark with the Eminems. remember when EM trolled him on MTV :lol:

First thing I thought when I saw him in that pic. He was fuming at Em. Now he is stuntin with a pair of Shadys....

#fashion doe :rofl: Ian Connor gotta be the most waste of a celebrity ive seen in a long time. What does he even do Hate seeing ppl retweet that crusty lookin dude with his regular *** common sense *** quotes on my TL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom