♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drakes style is corny but I don't think that fit is awful at all.

What's kanye doing hanging with Gaysap Rocky

Drakes fit is straight its just "October" written on his flannel is ehh.

I dont know wtf is going on wit them cats up there.

Last edited:

Rocky fit clean

Rocky fit clean? Son look like a prisoner from the 90s who escaped using a jean jacket as disguise. Look like somebody dared him to find the most broke wrist fit he could and that's what he came up with without going full on Thug. Every article of clothing in that fit looks like it intentionally answers the question "how would a homosexual French painter dress?" Like son really look like he bout to head home and put on his evening gloves to smoke cigs out a cigarette holder like a flapper chick from the 1920s. Ian Connor look like "how can I 1up that". Kanye look like he was late to his only class of the day and had to throw SOMETHING on

Last edited:
i dont even like how clothes fit on him i think his style horrible

that coulda been a regular fit, i dont even like the way drake lace up his timbs B :x

never seen a dude from Tri State area go to the top like that serious

sckid i dunno how canada dress overall but the guys and girls i see on the social medias look fine no diff from here but then again i prob follow more of the fashion crowds

never you lace up to where the tongue starts and tie them loosely

honestly ma dukes stuntin on him she got the killa cam fit on and she looking at her phone like she cookin on tinder

I dont eem lace my timbs

#pellepellewithsweats
#mobbdeepDiscographyOnMymp3
#freakdablacknmild
#paulmassonOndeck

:rofl:

#justgotoutthepen
#theygotaps4now

Copped my aquas this morning. That kanye/ Aqua era around Graduation and 808's was special...but I like rockin my 8's strapped like the gawd :nthat:

Last edited:
Rocky fit clean

Ian dressed like a good guy from childs play
eek.gif
nerd.gif
 how tf is Rocky fit clean if Ian dressed like a bozo?

Rocky look like once he say what up to them ****** he gonna hop in a canoe and row a couple around Venice.  Both these ****** look like they finna be trapped inside an invisible box and mute in about 3 minutes from now

Does anyone know how to make a good Margarita? I like em strong and woody. Thank you.

I'm not exactly sure how to make them, but don't get the cheap tequila. You don't have to get the expensive stuff either because you won't taste it. But get a "middle shelf" (not sure if that's a real phrase) tequila. It'll help you not have a headache the next morning.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure how to make them, but don't get the cheap tequila. You don't have to get the expensive stuff either because you won't taste it. But get a "middle shelf" (not sure if that's a real phrase) tequila. It'll help you not have a headache the next morning.
Thanks bro.

Eric Bledsoe played in the 'Drake vs. Lil' Wayne' Air Jordan 3

retro III wearing heat rare sample balled hooped in nba basketball ebled mini lebron

Last edited:
:rofl:

#justgotoutthepen
#theygotaps4now

Copped my aquas this morning. That kanye/ Aqua era around Graduation and 808's was special...but I like rockin my 8's strapped like the gawd :nthat:
pretty sure he only strapped them cuz he was playin tho. and we all know you shouldn't take fashion tips from him either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom