♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not only is Mark Wahlberg a racist, he has the worst fashion sense

I understand he did fd up stuff in the past but he isn't racist.

You feel Justin Bieber is racist also then?

Both these dudes obviously done and said stupid things in younger years but I highly doubt they are racist and regret it by now. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Are y'all still denying how big future is??

Honestly man just drop it. Who the hell cares how big/famous the dude is?!? he's garbage... If popularity equaled talent, Soulja Boy would be the greatest rapper ever. And where is he now? If you think Future and Jimmy Hendrix are on the same level, then there is just no use to arguing...

Last edited:
Honestly man just drop it. Who the hell cares how big/famous the dude is?!? he's garbage... If popularity equaled talent, Soulja Boy would be the greatest rapper ever.
If popularity equaled talent soulja boy would still be in the same place he is now...

Future slander will not be tolerated. Your favorite rapper/actor/doctor/lawyer is probably playing him right now as you hate.

Honestly man just drop it. Who the hell cares how big/famous the dude is?!? he's garbage... If popularity equaled talent, Soulja Boy would be the greatest rapper ever. And where is he now? If you think Future and Jimmy Hendrix are on the same level, then there is just no use to arguing...

Hendrix !

Are y'all still denying how big future is??

3:25 mark

And marketing/advertising/business always plays into what is popular at the moment. Duh.

Dude, none of us denied how big Future is. We know he's popular. Some of us just said his music is GARBO. Most of his fanbase are Johnny-come-lately's, followers, and addicts, and scammers/frauds.

We know he's in the spotlight. However, we think his music is bad. The dudes who listen to him in my city (Fort Lauderdale) are scammers, rejects, and dudes who borrow clothes from their homeboys

Last edited:

Mannnn listen, they can call him the greatest ever, MVP, whatever they want but can y'all PLEASE stop arguing over this.

Last edited:

This 1000%....

2 Chainz

Anthony Hamilton

Scott Disick & Chris Brown

Chris Brown

DJ Clue

Dre & DJ Khaled

Jadakiss

Karreuche?

Kendall Jenner

Kevin Hart & Chris Paul

Kehlani

Kris Jenner

Mark Wahlberg

Waka Flocka

Future is dope. Some of yall are just attached to the past.

We listen to modern rappers too. You make no sense. Trav Scott, ASAP Rocky, 2chainz,Wale, etc. all get playing time in the whip. Future is dirt old anyway. He is older than me, as a matter of fact :lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom