♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony? I've been listening to T. Scott since 2012... and he's from Houston (whom musical style Future copies) and he's been wearing stuff like BAPE, Supreme, stussy, Jordans, NBs, reeboks, etc. way before Future. So, what is your point?
What does who rocks what have to do with anything? You sound like a cheerleader "uh uh don't do my man he been rocking BAPE". No one even brought that up. 
laugh.gif

My point is that Travis has been a hybrid of Future/Keef/Cudi since 2013. So it's ironic you like the imitation but not the original.

How the hell Future copied Houston man get out of here. 
laugh.gif

The bedazzling rhinestone crap was Ed hardy, which I wish I had my $145 from each shirt I bought thinking I was doing it :smh:

Btw Travis Scott hasn't influenced anyone :lol: well maybe Kanye and Rihanna but we see were they're at musically right now. Dude is single handily ******* up roc nation :lol:

Last edited:
What does who rocks what have to do with anything? You sound like a cheerleader "uh uh don't do my man he been rocking BAPE". No one even brought that up. :lol:

My point is that Travis has been a hybrid of Future/Keef/Cudi since 2013. So it's ironic you like the imitation but not the original.

How the hell Future copied Houston man get out of here. :lol:

Travis is not influencee by Future. He's been dropping music before/around the same time future became mainstream. How is he influenced, when he's still using his same style? Quintana, Upper Echelon, etc. came out in 2012. Travis Scott is inspired by Cudi and Kanye, not Future, heckouttahere man. Travis relocated to ATL because of Grand Hustle, that is it. And he mentions Houston often in his song.

Lean and Sprite? That is a direct byproduct of Houston. Future mentions Houston all the time. Anyway "Tru Religion" fiend :rofl: :rofl:

Ciara styled that idiot and made em' halfway decent.

Call me elitist or whatever you think, been wearin everything I've liked, since forever. Don't care

Last edited:
Chad ocho cinco called son out a while ago. Said he'd beat the breaks off him in the ring.

Yea, back in the 90s/2000s when I was a kid, use to hear the rumors. I was not smart enough yet to find articles or pinpoint the information but, it always circulated. Saw the 2001 version of Planet of the Apes with him, last film of his I went too. My aunt took me. I got older and was able to find the facts about him.

Travis is not influencee by Future. He's been dropping music before/around the same time future became mainstream. How is he influenced, when he's still using his same style? Quintana, Upper Echelon, etc. came out in 2012. Travis Scott is inspired by Cudi and Kanye, not Future, heckouttahere man. Travis relocated to ATL because of Grand Hustle, that is it. And he mentions Houston often in his song.

Lean and Sprite? That is a direct byproduct of Houston. Future mentions Houston all the time. Anyway "Tru Religion" fiend :rofl: :rofl:

Ciara styled that idiot and made em' halfway decent.

Call me elitist or whatever you think, been wearin everything I've liked, since forever. Don't care

Future been out since 2010/2011

Tony Montana was his first big record in summer 2011. Pluto (Tony Montana, Same Damn Time, Magic, Turn On The Lights) dropped in 2012. Plus he had been dropping mixtapes with hits all through that time. People definitely knew of him enough to where he could get bit. Don't act like he's a new artist now :lol:.

Travis sounded like a poor mans MBDTF Kanye in 2012 and when he dropped Quintana and Upper Echelon he was on some Future/Cudi hybrid **** and has been on it ever since.

And people can't drink lean if they not from Houston? Future not out here making chopped and screwed music or rapping over Houston style beats.

Future been out since 2010/2011

Tony Montana was his first big record in summer 2011. Pluto (Tony Montana, Same Damn Time, Magic, Turn On The Lights) dropped in 2012. Plus he had been dropping mixtapes with hits all through that time. People definitely knew of him enough to where he could get bit. Don't act like he's a new artist now :lol:.

Travis sounded like a poor mans MBDTF Kanye in 2012 and when he dropped Quintana and Upper Echelon he was on some Future/Cudi hybrid **** and has been on it ever since.

And people can't drink lean if they not from Houston? Future not out here making chopped and screwed music or rapping over Houston style beats.

T.Scott is not influenced by Future. Stop it. Like I said, Cudi & Ye? Of course, he's, mentioned it + label mates at some point. Travis Scotts wardrobe is DEFINITELY not influenced by Future. His style of dress was always up to date, and retro too, at times. Travis Scott does not even make strip club type music, which is 80% of what Future does. Keep up the silly talk man.

Future is the reason half these dudes be wearing Indiana jones fedoras in the club, and that's not me trolling either

Last edited:
T.Scott is not influenced by Future. Stop it. Like I said, Cudi & Ye? Of course, he's, mentioned it + label mates at some point. Travis Scotts wardrobe is DEFINITELY not influenced by Future. His style of dress was always up to date, and retro too, at times. Travis Scott does not even make strip club type music, which is 80% of what Future does. Keep up the silly talk man.

Future, Kanye, A$AP, Cudi and Chief Keef are travis' main influences....and it's clear as day. No coincidence Travis be on Future's nuts....trying to be the 4th member of whatever Future, Esco & Metro are :lol:.

Travis is a known biter of many styles man. Anecdote is a dope song, but that's straight up out Rae Sremmurd book. Mike Will even called him out. I checked out Rodeo, which was full of features...and it was just him trying to sound like the featured artist :lol:. Dude is talented from a production point of view....but musically, there's no originality. Travis was 17 when Future started popping. You telling me Future biting him? F outta here man.

Enough about this MUSIC sht...and who did what when or whatever. More pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom