♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

z5S7L8Pl.jpg

Last edited:
Man here this ***** go with that smug *** look again.

**** this *****.

**** this *****

he swiping all the insecure social media thots

and every pic he has with these **** he has that same dumb *** smug expression

like "yea ***** im thrashing that ****"

LL

12394067_1678274562442180_384835551_n.jpg

Unnnngh those PSNY XIIs are SERIOUS.

If I still bought kicks I'd even consider dropping resale for them.

Love how subtle they are, can really dress those shoes up or down.

Last edited:
So why do Africans love him now and y'all lord and savior MJ hook him up with every Jordan known to man

Who is YA'LL? Uncle Toms and Shuck and Jiver types are the ones you need to worry about. I don't support his muscle head ahh. He been a vulture since the early 90s. He and Vanilla Ice trying to be hip hop artists, and dressing likr us.

I ain't never eating at a Walhburger. The self-hate type of Blacks will prance around for him. Not me. Let them remain idiots. To me, every brand is racist, but of course they'll never flat out say it. Nike markets black athletes but deep down and common sense would tell you, they don't. Just like car brands such as Cadillac, Ford, or Chevy. Pretty much any American company, new or old.

Who is YA'LL? Uncle Toms and Shuck and Jiver types are the ones you need to worry about. I don't support his muscle head ahh. He been a vulture since the early 90s. He and Vanilla Ice trying to be hip hop artists, and dressing likr us.

I ain't never eating at a Walhburger. The self-hate type of Blacks will prance around for him. Not me. Let them remain idiots. To me, every brand is racist, but of course they'll never flat out say it. Nike markets black athletes but deep down and common sense would tell you, they don't. Just like car brands such as Cadillac, Ford, or Chevy. Pretty much any American company, new or old.
ok.....

:lol: at future,metro or even Travis being the reason bape is hot again....

Somewhere asap mob wondering why everyone fronting like they ain't steal they style [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:

Somewhere asap mob wondering why everyone fronting like they ain't steal they style [emoji]128564[/emoji]

I'm saying lol...***** said future :lol: I mean **** even Chris brown BEEEN wearing that ****

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at future,metro or even Travis being the reason bape is hot again....

We were talking about Travis biting Future musically and he came out of nowhere like "my baby Travis BEEN had BAPE"

I don't even really remember how BAPE got popping again. Did it really ever go away?

I'd say it maybe fell back for that 2012-2013 period when everyone was dripping in leather.

Last edited:
He been a vulture since the early 90s. He and Vanilla Ice trying to be hip hop artists, and dressing likr us.

Dress like us? Srsly? So we are defining a race based on attire? Rethink this statement bro.

Thought hip hop was a culture?

Don't think anybody brought up Future and them bringing back bape. That's just grimey hating on Future as usual :lol:.

A$AP & Wale kinda "brought it back". Wale never stopped wearing the shark zip up hoodies or shorts....and A$AP is a big trendsetter on the low. The goth ninja, Raf Simons, Rick Owens, 40 oz Van hats, Jeremy Scott, Bape, Been Trill, AF1 highs, HBA etc was all him around 2011/2012. He brought that to the forefront.

On another note, this dude G-Eazy is the SLP God. He rocks the same fit religiously :lol:. It's clean though.

Last edited:
Bape never left.

Y'all did

Exactly

And ASAP Mob are lightyears ahead of everyone. Future should not even be mentioned amongst them. Rocky, Nast, Bari and Ferg kill it. Even ASAP Twelvvy with the streetwear stuff.

ASAP Rocky and Wale have been my favorite musicians, when it comes to style and their music.

Last edited:
Exactly

And ASAP Mob are lightyears ahead of everyone. Future should not even be mentioned amongst them. Rocky, Nast, Bari and Ferg kill it. Even ASAP Twelvvy with the streetwear stuff.

ASAP Rocky and Wale have been my favorite musicians, when it comes to style and their music.

Your reading comprehension is bad man. You just see the word "Future" and start hate typing :lol:.

They're both trash now

ASAP had that one good mixtape

Ilovehiphop143 peaked at mixtape about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom