♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if it aint one thing its another. I have heard nearly every Clipse song ever... Trust me Pusha >>>> Mal even tho Mal is nice.

Jay-z >>>> Push but Push has had a great career.

Lebron James wearing Vachetta Tan Pinnacle Air Jordan 1 I

Last edited:
Jay-Z beats the Weekend in Style??  Da Hell. In 2015?

Luck Blue Smith - That guy has a face of a baby...Dude style is aight.

Last edited:
That's GQ, and one thing jayz does pull off good is suits,

The real atrocity of that competition is the fact that Kanye advanced that far. I'd say it had to do more with popularity than it does looking homeless

I like that yung thug vs prince though :lol:

Last edited:
That's GQ, and one thing jayz does pull off good is suits,

The real atrocity of that competition is the fact that Kanye advanced that far. I'd say it had to do more with popularity than it does looking homeless

I like that yung thug vs prince though
laugh.gif
The public voted. 

Future been out since 2010/2011

Tony Montana was his first big record in summer 2011. Pluto (Tony Montana, Same Damn Time, Magic, Turn On The Lights) dropped in 2012. Plus he had been dropping mixtapes with hits all through that time. People definitely knew of him enough to where he could get bit. Don't act like he's a new artist now :lol:.

Travis sounded like a poor mans MBDTF Kanye in 2012 and when he dropped Quintana and Upper Echelon he was on some Future/Cudi hybrid **** and has been on it ever since.

And people can't drink lean if they not from Houston? Future not out here making chopped and screwed music or rapping over Houston style beats.

T.Scott is not influenced by Future. Stop it. Like I said, Cudi & Ye? Of course, he's, mentioned it + label mates at some point. Travis Scotts wardrobe is DEFINITELY not influenced by Future. His style of dress was always up to date, and retro too, at times. Travis Scott does not even make strip club type music, which is 80% of what Future does. Keep up the silly talk man.

damn you trying so hard to discredit one dude & blindly hype another who clearly wouldn't be who he is without said person you clearly LOVE to hate Helga :lol:

Waaaaaait.

They made that list and included Kevin ******* Love but not Victor Cruz?

Really? Really? List is invalid AF. Son is easily the most stylish man in all of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom