♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so what if he was a "fake thug" he wasn't no punk, he stayed calling ****** out, and he never backed down. Plus he means a lot more for hip hop than pretty much anyone else, and is universally respected on all platforms.
sounds like he should had backed down and stop playin that life he thought he was really about. should stuck doin ballet

Lol so what if he was a "fake thug" he wasn't no punk, he stayed calling ****** out, and he never backed down

When he was crying on his deathbed before he died at the age of 25 i bet he regretted that.

Tutu shakur.

Theres only so long fake thugs can pretend.

Yall know that last pic of him in the whip before he got murked.

That look on his face....he knew he fd up.

And he knew what was coming.

And he was scared.

sounds like he should had backed down and stop playin that life he thought he was really about. should stuck doin ballet
roll.gif

y'all are ruthless

I'm an older head, and I'm actually shocked to see that many peeps in one pic and the outfits aren't that bad (it's rare nowadays). EXCEPT, dude's collar with the logos, Mo matching his shirt with his shoes, and dudes acid-wash denim/Canadian Tux.

A lot dudes in the nba stepped their fashion game up. I'm just shocked I don't see someone wearing huge chain

Pac a fake thug but he scared the **** out of all the powerful white men in suits that ran the world. He was a real threat, we ain't have a rapper like that since. SMH, you kids are so ****** stupid and ungrateful. The **** has Future done for blacks? Oh, drink up and pop pills while wearing women's clothing. That's terrific.

Pac a fake thug but he scared the **** out of all the powerful white men in suits that ran the world. He was a real threat, we ain't have a rapper like that since. SMH, you kids are so ****** stupid and ungrateful. The **** has Future done for blacks? Oh, drink up and pop pills while wearing women's clothing. That's terrific.

:lol: pac didn't scare any white man who ran the world stop with the fantasies, in fact jimmy Iovine was his boss. He was a threat? Naw more like self destructive. And stop acting like pac is Marcus garvey or something, sure he said some pro black things on records but he was beefing with a whole coast in real life. You really think pac didn't pour up and pop pills? And naw he didn't wear womens clothing he just raped them :smh:

How is someone telling the truth about pac being ungrateful. I do like his music thiugh

Last edited:
here come 5 pages of a pac debate with a few pictures of kylie jenner and fewtch sprinkled in between

Happy new years nt :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom