♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts is trash though...And is devoid of actual facts...

IDK, man...I keep waiting for MBDTF Ye to resurface, or any prior iteration sans 808&HBs Ye but I guess that Kanye is dead.

R.I.P. was real while it lasted.

Last edited:

They teach about the dab in school too so it must be the goat. Tupac is to rap what dab is to dancing? #staywoke

idk old head.

I believe Ye' + 3 Stripes & Under Armour + Curry & Cam Newton were winners this year.

:lol: You can believe w/e you want son. You just trying to keep up with the IG Joneses.

Kids nowadays man. Riding the adidas wave. Yet they'd trade it all for a pair of Pure Plats, Solars or Red Octobers. :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahahaha I'm far from an Adidas fan. I own no Yeezy's, PrimeKnits, Boost. I own a pair of shell toes, Adidas Kareem's & Adidas Slides. I'm just stating FACTS, folk.

Hahahaha I'm far from an Adidas fan. I own no Yeezy's, PrimeKnits, Boost. I own a pair of shell toes, Adidas Kareem's & Adidas Slides. I'm just stating FACTS, folk.

what FACTS?

Did adidas earn more than Nike?

Did Under Armour?

Did adidas + Under Armour combined even do more numbers than Nike?

Yeezy steady actin' like a jilted ex-girlfriend. Meanwhile Nike paying no mind whatsoever.

Yeah at adidas been hotter than Nike y'all fools if you believe that just look at these last drops

Chrome 8s sold out in seconds
Aqua 8s sold out in seconds
Fam every jb Nike so has been selling out pls I'll Paypal anyone if they can find any jb shoe still in store

And Yeezy and adidas been more popular than any Nike shoe right now :lol: :lol:

FACTS are Yeezy signature line is gaining more steam on Jordan Brand. Also, Curry is the future if he can stay healthy. All I'm saying is the pendulum is swinging folk. "US" young folks are about to have a lot more market power. "Change is the only constant" #UniversalLaw

Supply + Demand.

Simple concept. Nike is flooding the market. adidas is using Nike's old formula.

Nike is raising the prices and will likely adjust release numbers going forward.

Kanye wants adidas to increase supply exponentially. By a million if I remember correctly. Tell me, what do you think will happen when that happens.

Hmmmm :lol:.

Last edited:
Yeah at adidas been hotter than Nike y'all fools if you believe that just look at these last drops

Chrome 8s sold out in seconds
Aqua 8s sold out in seconds
Fam every jb Nike so has been selling out pls I'll Paypal anyone if they can find any jb shoe still in store

And Yeezy and adidas been more popular than any Nike shoe right now :lol: :lol:

i mean, you can play that game with any shoe...

all yeezys sold out
cream ultraboost sold out
3m ultraboost sold out
white ultraboost keeps restocking over and over and keeps selling out
adi boost nmd sold out
adi boost nmd consortium sold out

If they increase supply then i would buy some pairs.

You should check my profile im not a reseller or a Hypebeast.

I dont have an IG account.

I just buy silhouette's that i like.

I was born in 88' Bobby Digital ish' so dont call me a kid or son, folk.

If they increase supply then i would buy some pairs.

You should check my profile im not a reseller or a Hypebeast.

I dont have an IG account.

I just buy silhouette's that i like.

I was born in 88' Bobby Digital ish' so dont call me a kid or son, folk.

You an 80s baby acting green AF. Talmbout "US young folks" when you're almost as old as me.

Being someone's son ain't about age neither, I've sonned cats in their 40s and 50s mijo.

You never told me your age you just started trying to "Son" folk off jump, so don't be trying to Trump me folk. I'll make you feel the Bern.

You never told me your age you just started trying to "Son" folk off jump, so don't be trying to Trump me folk. I'll make you feel the Bern.

You sonned yourself from jump. Talmbout "old heads" while steady trying to ride the same wave these kids riding.

Ya'll can have adidas and under armour. I'm good :lol:.

Last edited:
I will always find it strange how people will so vehemently defend the honor of someone they have no personal ties to, likely have never met and who almost definitely couldn't care less about them.  Obviously there's nothing wrong with being a fan and interested in someone's work but it's like some of you are on these guys' payroll.

I thought u were joking about 2pac loool damb.

I like him alot....he rapped more from his gut than his head to me.
Alotta times from his heart.

alot like dmx

He def wasnt the most lyrical but he was poetic.

There hasnt been a song like dear mama....keep ya head up....since dear mama...keep ya head up...that will stand the test of time imo.

And he was a pretty talented cat...was only 25 and he accomplished alot.

In hip hop my favorite rappers are big...nas...jay...scarface etc.

pac is my fav artist.

future wit da commands 8)

I like his music, he's not the greatest hiphop artist of all time as he is often depicted to be. Jay z and nas are levels above him when it comes to rapping.

Though I will say hit me up > ether, but both are behind real muther****** g's
first 3 cds of DMX are low key my favorite albums ever. no one else has ever put out that many tapes I can listen from front to back without skipping a song. pac on the other hand...

DMX's "How's It Going Down" 1 album & "Ready To Meet Him" 2nd album. :smokin

On a side note, there really needs to be an Official Rap thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom