♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

veltzs.jpg

not hating on jay or anyone for that matter, but i never saw the point of rocking sneakers at the beach.

There's a picture of Jay-z in thong flip flops somewhere...Cam'ron got at him for claiming to be the king of NY, but he's rocking sandals with jeans. Open toed chancletas with jeans on LMAO @ Cam

There's a picture of Jay-z in thong flip flops somewhere...Cam'ron got at him for claiming to be the king of NY, but he's rocking sandals with jeans. Open toed chancletas with jeans on LMAO @ Cam

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I still remember this. HAHAH cam is a fool.. I miss the old cam.. NO ROMO

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I still remember this. HAHAH cam is a fool.. I miss the old cam.. NO ROMO

laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg

laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg

Sneakers in a beach is stupid, it's not fashionable, it's inconvenient and most off all it's uncomfortable.

Sneakers in a beach is stupid, it's not fashionable, it's inconvenient and most off all it's uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by air max 87

they need to release those amare huaraches in NYC, *%+@* would be a instant sell out
laugh.gif
cosign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom