♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Sneakers in a beach is stupid, it's not fashionable, it's inconvenient and most off all it's uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by air max 87

they need to release those amare huaraches in NYC, *%+@* would be a instant sell out
laugh.gif
cosign

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg
$%$% his shoes.
devil.gif

and
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
@ my dude Ken Piffy Jr.

laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg
$%$% his shoes.
devil.gif

and
@ my dude Ken Piffy Jr.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
$%$% his shoes.
devil.gif

and
@ my dude Ken Piffy Jr.

So we're all going to act like dat mass is not right there? smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
$%$% his shoes.
devil.gif

and
@ my dude Ken Piffy Jr.

So we're all going to act like dat mass is not right there? smh
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom