♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nvmind the cool greys...dude with the Yeezys styling on Mr. Revis.

IDK about that, Revis is looking pretty fresh...

Both shoes/fits fresh but....I don't know bout rockin a shirt with ur own name/nickname on it 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nvmind the cool greys...dude with the Yeezys styling on Mr. Revis.

IDK about that, Revis is looking pretty fresh...

Both shoes/fits fresh but....I don't know bout rockin a shirt with ur own name/nickname on it 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

im 6'1 and i rock a size Large...they go well past my knees.peep da details
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][*]THE NEXT GENERATION OF MILITARY CARGO SHORTS[*]RUGGED HEAVYWEIGHT WASHED 100% COTTON FABRIC[*]FRENCH ZIPPER FLY[*]BUTTON WAIST[*]INSIDE DRAWSTRINGS[*]SIX POCKETS[*]TWO FRONT SLASH POCKETS[*]TWO REAR BUTTON DOWN FLAP POCKETS[*]TWO PLEATED SIDE CARGO POCKETS[*]CHANGE POCKET[*]DRAWSTRING LEGS[*]DISTRESSED DETAILS[*]EXTRA LONG[*]RELAXED FIT[*]AVAILABLE IN SIZES: XS TO XL (2540), 2X (2541) AND 3X (2542) [/font]
you'd be good with a Medium..they run that big...and they're heavyweight.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

im 6'1 and i rock a size Large...they go well past my knees.peep da details
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][*]THE NEXT GENERATION OF MILITARY CARGO SHORTS[*]RUGGED HEAVYWEIGHT WASHED 100% COTTON FABRIC[*]FRENCH ZIPPER FLY[*]BUTTON WAIST[*]INSIDE DRAWSTRINGS[*]SIX POCKETS[*]TWO FRONT SLASH POCKETS[*]TWO REAR BUTTON DOWN FLAP POCKETS[*]TWO PLEATED SIDE CARGO POCKETS[*]CHANGE POCKET[*]DRAWSTRING LEGS[*]DISTRESSED DETAILS[*]EXTRA LONG[*]RELAXED FIT[*]AVAILABLE IN SIZES: XS TO XL (2540), 2X (2541) AND 3X (2542) [/font]
you'd be good with a Medium..they run that big...and they're heavyweight.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Yeah, that's true, but Wiz Khalifa is a pretty tall dude and his are always a nice length. Btw, I have had Levi's, Abercrombie, and American Eagle Camo shorts in the past. I might just try to size up I guess

but Wiz Khalifa sags to the 1000th degree
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Yeah, that's true, but Wiz Khalifa is a pretty tall dude and his are always a nice length. Btw, I have had Levi's, Abercrombie, and American Eagle Camo shorts in the past. I might just try to size up I guess

but Wiz Khalifa sags to the 1000th degree
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom