Originally Posted by JC5123

Roman%20Jones%20&%20Rick%20Ross.JPG

amber_rose_5571352.jpg
Roman+Jones+P.Diddy+cassie+at+mansion+nightclub+nov+30+mia.jpg
roman3_02.jpg

this dude is all over the place....even on that thong and TP swag
laugh.gif

he must sell powder to them

Looks like I'll be cutting my hair, won't trim my beard in 3 weeks and pulling out the evis, dude sweats swag
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by JC5123

Roman%20Jones%20&%20Rick%20Ross.JPG

amber_rose_5571352.jpg
Roman+Jones+P.Diddy+cassie+at+mansion+nightclub+nov+30+mia.jpg
roman3_02.jpg

this dude is all over the place....even on that thong and TP swag
laugh.gif

he must sell powder to them

Looks like I'll be cutting my hair, won't trim my beard in 3 weeks and pulling out the evis, dude sweats swag
roll.gif

JRodski wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

JRodski wrote:
tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

I'm 5'8 202 & I have these. Probably my fave pair of shorts in my closet. I copped a Large Regular & when pulled up on my waist they touch the top of my calf
2eb8mmc.jpg

JRodski wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

JRodski wrote:
tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

I'm 5'8 202 & I have these. Probably my fave pair of shorts in my closet. I copped a Large Regular & when pulled up on my waist they touch the top of my calf
2eb8mmc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom