♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jhobson5

No city runs foams, its not like the DMV magically created fomaposites for themselves and then NYC made a bootleg version. Everyone in the US wears foams. Not just the DMV and NY  
we're da ones da rock em da most...
LOL, I don't even know why I pay attention to this guy. Nike knows DMV is Foam area.

...cuz you know Nike's allocation.
everytime foams drop Dmv heads talk about how they're getting pairs for below retail and they're sitting, NY heads pay a premium to cop early and they go fast.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by theLwerd

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

I think you just agreed with me....

yeah, i did didn't i?
nerd.gif
why didn't i notice that? hahah

Originally Posted by theLwerd

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

I think you just agreed with me....

yeah, i did didn't i?
nerd.gif
why didn't i notice that? hahah

LOL, I don't even know why I pay attention to this guy. Nike knows DMV is Foam area.
NYC is sneaker captial, there aint of pair of foamposites we ain't seen b....thats' why HOH's in harlem had exclusive foamposites in NYC...where's DMV's exclusive foamposites
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
j0ab2q.jpg

NYC is sneaker captial, there aint of pair of foamposites we ain't seen b....thats' why HOH's in harlem had exclusive foamposites in NYC...where's DMV's exclusive foamposites
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
j0ab2q.jpg

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Nice fit for those, jeans included...

nice fit cause he matching
grin.gif
... That fit is horrible overly matching

you call that "overly matching"? versus people i've seen already with neon polos, neons fitteds, etc....

thats pretty standard/ da most u can match em...u rockin em with just a black tee/ white tee and some plain fitted, jeans screams u ain't got nuffin to rock em with.
laugh.gif
can't wait to see people with those on with the foams..I just think its no point In trying to match with a fitted.

but yea simple would be best for these

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Nice fit for those, jeans included...

nice fit cause he matching
grin.gif
... That fit is horrible overly matching

you call that "overly matching"? versus people i've seen already with neon polos, neons fitteds, etc....

thats pretty standard/ da most u can match em...u rockin em with just a black tee/ white tee and some plain fitted, jeans screams u ain't got nuffin to rock em with.
laugh.gif
can't wait to see people with those on with the foams..I just think its no point In trying to match with a fitted.

but yea simple would be best for these

Good lord, not another DMV vs NYC debate.

Spoiler [+]
jordans=chicago...nuff said

Good lord, not another DMV vs NYC debate.

Spoiler [+]
jordans=chicago...nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom