♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes.gif
, people are still debating DC vs. NY on Foams? That's played out. I'm from Maryland and I will say that people have always gone hard on Foams. Even the non-signature pairs, like the Pureposites and Signature Players sold well here. But that's not to say that we were the ONLY people in the world that rocked the shoe.

I think NY really has the love for the Foamposite One, but DC/MD had/has love for EVERY shoe that has Foam implementation. I doubt as many NY heads love the Flighposite III as much as the area does. But in the grand scheme of things, it's really a non-issue.

However, it doesn't make sense to say we didn't get HOH exclusives when there weren't any HOH's in the area at the time of release.

eyes.gif
, people are still debating DC vs. NY on Foams? That's played out. I'm from Maryland and I will say that people have always gone hard on Foams. Even the non-signature pairs, like the Pureposites and Signature Players sold well here. But that's not to say that we were the ONLY people in the world that rocked the shoe.

I think NY really has the love for the Foamposite One, but DC/MD had/has love for EVERY shoe that has Foam implementation. I doubt as many NY heads love the Flighposite III as much as the area does. But in the grand scheme of things, it's really a non-issue.

However, it doesn't make sense to say we didn't get HOH exclusives when there weren't any HOH's in the area at the time of release.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eyes.gif

Well said...

And Juelz should pick one, the hat or the shirt, but it's not like he looks ridiculous

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eyes.gif

Well said...

And Juelz should pick one, the hat or the shirt, but it's not like he looks ridiculous

Maan nobody winning this argument....jus drop it so this doesn't get locked up, again!  
drake-jay-z-yeezy-1.jpg

kanye-west-jordan-iii-kicks.jpg

spl63651_007.jpg

wale-jordan-3.jpg

f0902_john-legend_rickross.jpg

kci5g3.jpg

celebrity-feet-carmelo-anthony-louis-vuitton-x-kanye-west-jasper-1.jpg

8465e_kobe-bryant-wears-air-jordan-1-jimmy-kimmel-live.jpg

nike-yeezy-06.jpg

Maan nobody winning this argument....jus drop it so this doesn't get locked up, again!  
drake-jay-z-yeezy-1.jpg

kanye-west-jordan-iii-kicks.jpg

spl63651_007.jpg

wale-jordan-3.jpg

f0902_john-legend_rickross.jpg

kci5g3.jpg

celebrity-feet-carmelo-anthony-louis-vuitton-x-kanye-west-jasper-1.jpg

8465e_kobe-bryant-wears-air-jordan-1-jimmy-kimmel-live.jpg

nike-yeezy-06.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

yall may have more people but yall wasn't rocking them trust me.... they were sitting on shelves...
never......dem joints always sold well around here...

. I doubt as many NY heads love the Flighposite III as much as the area does. But in the grand scheme of things, it's really a non-issue.
oh really?

fred-the-godson.jpg

a couple stores around my way even had da sample size 9 pairs that had kevin garnet's signature logos before he bolted to and 1

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Your a lost soul. You cannont compare the population of NY to DC. You just can't hence why more stores in NY get more foamposites than DC.

Your not providing any real reason to say that NY is foamposite country
foamposite fans in NYC out number DC cats by sheer numbers duke..and we've had every foamposite duke.

tumblr_l4rdsck74h1qbu0b7o1_400.jpg

Gee wiz..i wonder where THIS story took place
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

lol i think ninjahood has a 90's picture to reference any subject ever brought up
i got da paper work
pimp.gif
they REALLY dont want me whippin out all da pics i had of that whole 1997-1998 era i got source magazines

Originally Posted by dimez81

yall may have more people but yall wasn't rocking them trust me.... they were sitting on shelves...
never......dem joints always sold well around here...

. I doubt as many NY heads love the Flighposite III as much as the area does. But in the grand scheme of things, it's really a non-issue.
oh really?

fred-the-godson.jpg

a couple stores around my way even had da sample size 9 pairs that had kevin garnet's signature logos before he bolted to and 1

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Your a lost soul. You cannont compare the population of NY to DC. You just can't hence why more stores in NY get more foamposites than DC.

Your not providing any real reason to say that NY is foamposite country
foamposite fans in NYC out number DC cats by sheer numbers duke..and we've had every foamposite duke.

tumblr_l4rdsck74h1qbu0b7o1_400.jpg

Gee wiz..i wonder where THIS story took place
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

lol i think ninjahood has a 90's picture to reference any subject ever brought up
i got da paper work
pimp.gif
they REALLY dont want me whippin out all da pics i had of that whole 1997-1998 era i got source magazines

^ Nice MJ pic

um when i think of foams, the DMV nor NYC isn't the first thing that comes to mind...Penny Hardaway does.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What's DMV?

Department of Motor Vehicles

^ Nice MJ pic

um when i think of foams, the DMV nor NYC isn't the first thing that comes to mind...Penny Hardaway does.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What's DMV?

Department of Motor Vehicles

ninjahood...you need more people....you can state whatever....but everyone knows the deal....

NY cats steady trynna claim they made *+!$ hot when we been of that...I was born there so I'm not knocking yall....just stating the truth.

Looking I'll give yall true religion jeans though...if that matters

anyway its dead.

ninjahood...you need more people....you can state whatever....but everyone knows the deal....

NY cats steady trynna claim they made *+!$ hot when we been of that...I was born there so I'm not knocking yall....just stating the truth.

Looking I'll give yall true religion jeans though...if that matters

anyway its dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom