♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfao.

why do people hate celebs so much?, JESUS.
everyone think's Chris Brown is gay because he dyed his hair...

someone has a different opinion and now they pit the 2 celebs against each other.
dudes need to stop hating people they never met, lmfao.
also I wonder if that's exclusively an American concept, the building up and hating of celebs like we do.

But why are you mad tho?Are you getting off with chris brown

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfao.

why do people hate celebs so much?, JESUS.
everyone think's Chris Brown is gay because he dyed his hair...

someone has a different opinion and now they pit the 2 celebs against each other.
dudes need to stop hating people they never met, lmfao.
also I wonder if that's exclusively an American concept, the building up and hating of celebs like we do.

But why are you mad tho?Are you getting off with chris brown

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

i respect t-pain's musical abilities. he's even kinda ham with rhyming abilities (that "karaoke" track was pretty hard). but i just think he's annoying sometimes. just a personal opinion, has nothing to do with the auto-tune.

and yeah, i'd prolly call trey songz, drake, lloyd, or even usher, b4 t-pain, if i wanted a hit. they're a lil' hotter right now imo. def wouldn't call akon.
laugh.gif
although that new boomerang track he's got might blow up on the pop charts.

i'm prolly just hating tho, cuz i'm not the biggest t-pain fan. although i have been known to throw it back to "sprung" in my sets, which always gets a dope reaction.
Lloyd? Usher?
Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Lloyd hasnt been relevant, and Usher is starting to fall off too. T-Pain on hooks. 
pimp.gif
 He murdered Welcome To My Hood.

"bed rock", "lay it down", "get it shawty", "girls around the world", "you"... lloyd's got hits. don't front. why you think wayne keeps messin' with him?

don't even need elaborate on usher. you have any idea how much more dough that dude prolly brought in over t-pain in the last 2 years with his hits (which reach a much broader audience than t-pain)?

i DJ for a living man, i have to keep up with this stuff. t-pain has been just as hit or miss as the rest of 'em, he's not a guaranteed hit machine like you're making him out to be. i got tons of flops by him i need to delete out of my serato crates.

either way, it's not about hits for everyone, but quality music, and i rank Nate Dogg over t-pain for making TIMELESS music, and i think a lot of people do.

Agreed Lloyd & Usher>T- Pain

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

i respect t-pain's musical abilities. he's even kinda ham with rhyming abilities (that "karaoke" track was pretty hard). but i just think he's annoying sometimes. just a personal opinion, has nothing to do with the auto-tune.

and yeah, i'd prolly call trey songz, drake, lloyd, or even usher, b4 t-pain, if i wanted a hit. they're a lil' hotter right now imo. def wouldn't call akon.
laugh.gif
although that new boomerang track he's got might blow up on the pop charts.

i'm prolly just hating tho, cuz i'm not the biggest t-pain fan. although i have been known to throw it back to "sprung" in my sets, which always gets a dope reaction.
Lloyd? Usher?
Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Lloyd hasnt been relevant, and Usher is starting to fall off too. T-Pain on hooks. 
pimp.gif
 He murdered Welcome To My Hood.

"bed rock", "lay it down", "get it shawty", "girls around the world", "you"... lloyd's got hits. don't front. why you think wayne keeps messin' with him?

don't even need elaborate on usher. you have any idea how much more dough that dude prolly brought in over t-pain in the last 2 years with his hits (which reach a much broader audience than t-pain)?

i DJ for a living man, i have to keep up with this stuff. t-pain has been just as hit or miss as the rest of 'em, he's not a guaranteed hit machine like you're making him out to be. i got tons of flops by him i need to delete out of my serato crates.

either way, it's not about hits for everyone, but quality music, and i rank Nate Dogg over t-pain for making TIMELESS music, and i think a lot of people do.

Agreed Lloyd & Usher>T- Pain

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif
there, that wasn't hard.....pay respects but don't disrespect.....
besides, T-Pain would've been the next Lil Jon if it weren't for Nate Dogg setting the trend.....

eyes.gif

...This is what i'm talking about...

Like, What the hell does that even mean?
laugh.gif
.....Its like saying "oh..well...Lebron James would have been the next Jimmy King if it wasn't for Michael Jordan..."

But yeah, Imma take this to the Music Forum so this thread wont get locked....Carry on folk'...carry on...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif
there, that wasn't hard.....pay respects but don't disrespect.....
besides, T-Pain would've been the next Lil Jon if it weren't for Nate Dogg setting the trend.....

eyes.gif

...This is what i'm talking about...

Like, What the hell does that even mean?
laugh.gif
.....Its like saying "oh..well...Lebron James would have been the next Jimmy King if it wasn't for Michael Jordan..."

But yeah, Imma take this to the Music Forum so this thread wont get locked....Carry on folk'...carry on...

yall showin yall age up in here

roger troutman>>>> t-pain
and i'm sure i heard Nate (RIP) in an interview say that zapp influenced him

and yes chris does look like dude from rush hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom