Originally Posted by airferreira

jeter03.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

t8m000.jpg

Gao!
Damn, those look nice w/ a Pirates fitted.
pimp.gif
thats depending if your pair has a tongue with alot of yellow...you know VII's color placement is extra random...
laugh.gif

Ninja you know damn well Uptown gonna eat these up after this pic circulates the net. Anyone who was unsure about them is now gonna use the Pirates hat as an escape route on the fit.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

t8m000.jpg

Gao!
Damn, those look nice w/ a Pirates fitted.
pimp.gif
thats depending if your pair has a tongue with alot of yellow...you know VII's color placement is extra random...
laugh.gif

Ninja you know damn well Uptown gonna eat these up after this pic circulates the net. Anyone who was unsure about them is now gonna use the Pirates hat as an escape route on the fit.

Nas-Raekwon-verbal.jpg

that's gotta be cuban lynx era.
nerd.gif

"Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold, I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe" 
pimp.gif

Nas-Raekwon-verbal.jpg

that's gotta be cuban lynx era.
nerd.gif

"Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold, I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif
could never evar cosign that.

t-pain can be down right annoying on songs, but i've never thought that about anything nate dogg's done.

all opinions tho. but it's down right fact he paved the way for dudes singing hooks on rap songs properly, and to many he is the best to ever do it.
pimp.gif

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

t-pain can be down right annoying on songs, but i've never thought that about anything nate dogg's done.

all opinions tho. but it's down right fact he paved the way for dudes singing hooks on rap songs properly, and to many he is the best to ever do it.
pimp.gif

Guarantee your only saying that because of autotune...if you look at songwriting abilities not many can see T-Pain...dont get me wrong Nate always came
pimp.gif
but dude stayed in one key and one key only...no hate just facts

Guarantee your only saying that because of autotune...if you look at songwriting abilities not many can see T-Pain...dont get me wrong Nate always came
pimp.gif
but dude stayed in one key and one key only...no hate just facts

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

No questions about that...Nate definitely paved the way...I'm just saying, Today...if I wanted a hit?....and Nate was still alive and in the music game heavily ...I'm calling T-Pain.

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

No questions about that...Nate definitely paved the way...I'm just saying, Today...if I wanted a hit?....and Nate was still alive and in the music game heavily ...I'm calling T-Pain.

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

T-pain's "vocal skill" is electronically fabricated, while Nate's flow is naturally gifted. Which means T-pain's hook can be duplicated, but NEVER can Nate's be.

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

T-pain's "vocal skill" is electronically fabricated, while Nate's flow is naturally gifted. Which means T-pain's hook can be duplicated, but NEVER can Nate's be.

i respect t-pain's musical abilities. he's even kinda ham with rhyming abilities (that "karaoke" track was pretty hard). but i just think he's annoying sometimes. just a personal opinion, has nothing to do with the auto-tune.

and yeah, i'd prolly call trey songz, drake, lloyd, or even usher, b4 t-pain, if i wanted a hit. they're a lil' hotter right now imo. def wouldn't call akon.
laugh.gif
although that new boomerang track he's got might blow up on the pop charts.

i'm prolly just hating tho, cuz i'm not the biggest t-pain fan. although i have been known to throw it back to "sprung" in my sets, which always gets a dope reaction.

i respect t-pain's musical abilities. he's even kinda ham with rhyming abilities (that "karaoke" track was pretty hard). but i just think he's annoying sometimes. just a personal opinion, has nothing to do with the auto-tune.

and yeah, i'd prolly call trey songz, drake, lloyd, or even usher, b4 t-pain, if i wanted a hit. they're a lil' hotter right now imo. def wouldn't call akon.
laugh.gif
although that new boomerang track he's got might blow up on the pop charts.

i'm prolly just hating tho, cuz i'm not the biggest t-pain fan. although i have been known to throw it back to "sprung" in my sets, which always gets a dope reaction.

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

everyone has they opinions tho. T-pain has more of a pop appeal, and i would say his records will mos defnitely top the charts as he releases records every now and then. but yall couldn't deny that if ur a true westcoast gangsta rap fan back in the days yall going for nate dogg. his voice is so unique "no autotune pun here" and talent wise and impact in rap music? Nate is a legend. -  i miss the 213 records with Warren G and Snoop.
RIP Nate

"people never get the flowers when they could still smell em" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom