♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amare
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People don't realize that how your clothes actually FIT is more important than the brands.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

NT Fam what celeb would you most like to see interviewed about kicks and what would you like to know ?
You should interview Curren$y

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

NT Fam what celeb would you most like to see interviewed about kicks and what would you like to know ?
Cudi
Kanye
Michael Jordans sons'
Dom K.
Pharrel

Thats all i can think of now...

Gilbert Arenas if we including athletes too. Ask him if the pairs he balled in this season were from his personal collection, or were they obtained strictly for games?

Celebrity? - Chi McBride. Ask him the standard collection Q's, but also how long he's been following NT, and if he actually posts.

man I like Wale unlike others, but that one tongue pop thing is killin me. I wanna say I've seen it more than a few times. Overall not a fan of the popped tongue at all

Working on this...I currently have Big Sean, Fred the Godson, Cyhi The Prince and Terrance J (Best interview I've done so far) all done just need to edit the footage.

Working on this...I currently have Big Sean, Fred the Godson, Cyhi The Prince and Terrance J (Best interview I've done so far) all done just need to edit the footage.

co sign on dom. wale. will smith (if achievable) drake. teyana taylor

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

co sign on dom. wale. will smith (if achievable) drake. teyana taylor

Big Tigger, Clark Kent, Greg Street. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom