♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

SoleWoman wrote:

kingofny04 wrote:

JuKoMy wrote:

You should interview Curren$y

Working on this...I currently have Big Sean, Fred the Godson, Cyhi The Prince and Terrance J (Best interview I've done so far) all done just need to edit the footage.

co sign on dom. wale. will smith (if achievable) drake. teyana taylor

Big Tigger, Clark Kent, Greg Street. 

I had a convo with Clark Kent at a New Balance event a few weeks back and actually asked him about NT (Off camera). Although he confirmed he is not a member he did acknowledge the site and what it represents. He also wants everyone on here to acknowledge that he got the best sneaker collection in the industry:smh:

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by you big dummy
any back story to why Wale rocks a different MMG piece compared to the two other members?

He has the piece that the other 2 have as well, but he recently got that chain/pendant given to him.  Maybe it was just a preference?  Those V's look nice tho

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ap-0f38c8dae3394024962f3af1902db880.jpg

grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Except for Donnell Beverly bumass 
laugh.gif

MattUT wrote:
man I like Wale unlike others, but that one tongue pop thing is killin me. I wanna say I've seen it more than a few times. Overall not a fan of the popped tongue at all

Originally Posted by MattUT

man I like Wale unlike others, but that one tongue pop thing is killin me. I wanna say I've seen it more than a few times. Overall not a fan of the popped tongue at all
da sneaker was designed for da tongue to stick out...you gotta remember in da 80's da jeans were TIGHT so thats what stuck out.

when jeans got bigger, tongues became less prominent..peep 1994 and on...

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/04/13/chumlee-of-pawn-stars-shows-off-his-sneakers/
Untitled10.jpg

Last night on The Tonight Show, Pawn Stars’ Chumlee visited the set and talk a bit about the show, new found fame and what he does with his hard earned cash.

Chumlee loves sneakers, just like the rest of us, and briefly showed off his shoe collection along with his Nike SB Dunk High ‘Supreme’ which he proudly rocked while on set. Take a look at the interview and check out his kicks after the jump.

Untitled10.jpg

Untitled22.jpg

Untitled34.jpg

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by you big dummy
This is a strong team Lyrically and Sneaker wise.
pimp.gif
here's an article from their106 and park stylist

[h2]Behind The Scenes: Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill & Pill On BET’s 106 & Park[/h2]
img06361024x768.jpg

I had the opportunity to assist Kesha McLeod with styling Maybach Music Group members Wale, Meek Mill and Pill today for BET’s 106 & Park (which airs tomorrow, April 12th.) Rick Ross was also present, but with another stylist by the name of Young Juan.

First things first, we unpacked Kesha’s duffle bag and hung up two outfit options for each rapper (from which they would pick just one look for the show). Being that this was my first time styling artists on the set of a TV show, Kesha had a few tips for me. Immediately, she advised that I put any extra clothing options away in the duffle bag. Reason being, if we left everything out, it may result in the gentlemen sifting through it all, changing their minds multiple times, getting overwhelmed or indecisive about their final ensembles. Time we didn’t have to waste.

She mentioned at the same time one of the challenges I may face when styling a group of people is that one person may like an outfit we’ve put together for another group member more than their own. Luckily this wasn’t an issue today, and everything went rather smoothly.

img0624768x1024.jpg

The gear

Kesha brought a great selection of basic tees, clean leather jackets by brands like Public School, as well as sweaters by Rocksmith, a Moncler vest, Levi’s denim and more. The guys wore their own jewelry, along with some fitted hats and sneakers Kesha provided, from brands like Y-3, Nike and Converse.

As I was steaming a tee in the back of the dressing room, Wale snuck in to take a look at what options Kesha had brought for him and instantly snatched up a pair of unreleased Air Jordan 5 “Wolf Greyâ€

^ thats pretty cool...i want to be a stylist...do they have to give the clothes and shoes back?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Working on this...I currently have Big Sean, Fred the Godson, Cyhi The Prince and Terrance J (Best interview I've done so far) all done just need to edit the footage.

co sign on dom. wale. will smith (if achievable) drake. teyana taylor

Big Tigger, Clark Kent, Greg Street. 
VADO...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by kingofny04

He also wants everyone on here to acknowledge that he got the best sneaker collection in the industry:smh:

i wish nike would send me free product to make +%+@#++*
eyes.gif

and wale looks like a ****
wow 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by krs1demian

SoleWoman wrote:

^ thats pretty cool...i want to be a stylist...do they have to give the clothes and shoes back?

I've always wondered that too
Most of the time yes. Depends on who's providing the CC to go out and get the items, the artist or labels.

but if they do give them back....then what do they do with the stuff afterwards? sell it? return it? I thought a good amount of artists were sponsored anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom