♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingofny04

NT fam, Im interviewing Rakim tomorrow, anything ya want to know specifically in regards to his style and kicks.
Not really.

Ask him if he regrets signing to aftermath (given their penchant for release dates all falling in the category of Neveruary 2087).

Back in 2002, i had high hopes for a Dre-laced release. But nada.

He's one of the goats that actually stayed relevant/in the scenes. Would have been nice for him to release an album with major
label backing - he's still got it.

Shame.

How many of you copped one? 
laugh.gif

tumblr_ljlzsfrkim1qc502yo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You cannot be serious in saying Weezy's tats are "better" than Wiz' 
laugh.gif
4506207012_feb648a8d5_o.jpg

Before I thought his tattoos were a bunch of ghetto tattoos marking up his whole body. Actually its pretty dope stuff, placed nicely and executed well. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

yesterday at coachella

x610qr.jpg
Man I thought I was frail... I really think if you hit dude in the chest hard enough he would die.

Older pic, don't know if already posted and I'm assuming they aren't Amar'e's but some Xs and XIIIs in the Suns lockeroom

s4z3he.jpg

Originally Posted by kingofny04

NT fam, Im interviewing Rakim tomorrow, anything ya want to know specifically in regards to his style and kicks.

Maybe just what some of his favorite sneakers are, old + new? 
In particular old, because that whole 80's era of AF1's, Delta Force AC's, Court Force, Alpha Force, all the original J's and the whole Force and Flight series was SO EPIC. 

Here is our Big Sean interview..more of a jewelry thing but he shows us his cement 3's and tells us what are his favorite Jays

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Older pic, don't know if already posted and I'm assuming they aren't Amar'e's but some Xs and XIIIs in the Suns lockeroom

s4z3he.jpg
probably Q-Rich's locker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom