♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Jay looks like he trying way too hard with that fit

Sarcasm?
Son's wearing a nice tee, some well-fitting pants (jeans?), some all white IIIs, a YSL belt, and a simple watch. Where's the obvious effort? 
laugh.gif
No sarcasm at all.... This is the same dude who was just spittin "I don't wear skinny jeans cuz my knots don't fit"
But besides that dude is legitimately gettin close to 40 (if he aint already there) that fit is okay for a guy in his 20s but Jay def looks like he trying too hard to be one of them "young boys" 

No matter what the song says 30 is not the new 20
His jeans aren't even close to being skinny. 
laugh.gif

Tee and jeans = trying to be too young?

Just beause you're 40 deosn't mean you'd be wearing chinos and cardigan all the time.

I mean seriously, what do you expect him to wear to look his age?

Having fitting jeans is actually a step-up to maturity, if he wore his usual baggier pants then he would look more like he is trying to look young.

Jay looks like he trying way too hard with that fit

Sarcasm?
Son's wearing a nice tee, some well-fitting pants (jeans?), some all white IIIs, a YSL belt, and a simple watch. Where's the obvious effort? 
laugh.gif
No sarcasm at all.... This is the same dude who was just spittin "I don't wear skinny jeans cuz my knots don't fit"
But besides that dude is legitimately gettin close to 40 (if he aint already there) that fit is okay for a guy in his 20s but Jay def looks like he trying too hard to be one of them "young boys" 

You have no idea what you're talking about. Dude is in chill-mode, but he can't wear jeans and a tee....
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he's rocking skinny jeans, wth are you wearing in your Aqua VIII pics??? Womens petite??

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Here is our Big Sean interview..more of a jewelry thing but he shows us his cement 3's and tells us what are his favorite Jays

toss this in da jewelry thread in general too.

Originally Posted by PTone

kingofny04 wrote:

NT fam, Im interviewing Rakim tomorrow...

Wait, what?  Am I the only who cares about this?

Interview went well, in regards to his sneaker knowledge, he just a hood dude who always followed what the hood was doing while still incorporating his own style into it. Video coming soon.

retract my previous statement yeezy 2>yeezy 1(except pink black cw)

but these will be to hard to obtain

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Sarcasm?
laugh.gif

You have no idea what you're talking about. Dude is in chill-mode, but he can't wear jeans and a tee....
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he's rocking skinny jeans, wth are you wearing in your Aqua VIII pics??? Womens petite??
laugh.gif

If it matters fam.... I'm half Jay's age and been rocking that for a good while now.... 
And dudes be brainwashed by Jay idc who you are at I do plan to still dress like I'm still shopping with the freshman college kids.....

Don't get it twisted I'm a huge Jay fan but dude looks like he is forcing that look

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If it matters fam.... I'm half Jay's age and been rocking that for a good while now.... 
And dudes be brainwashed by Jay idc who you are at I do plan to still dress like I'm still shopping with the freshman college kids.....

Don't get it twisted I'm a huge Jay fan but dude looks like he is forcing that look
1. most freshmen college kids cant dress as well as Jay in that pic.

2. what look could he possibly be "forcing" wearing a simple t-shirt and pants? both neutral colors might I add...

that fit is dope.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Here is our Big Sean interview..more of a jewelry thing but he shows us his cement 3's and tells us what are his favorite Jays

toss this in da jewelry thread in general too.
yep...he hit it on the nail with the infa and raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom