♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That jacket was cleaned out once M&N had their 50% sale.
laugh.gif

Terrance J gets too much unwarranted and baseless scrutiny.

Cuz he's a little goofy and animated on television... he's a cornball/herb?

Y'all kids can't be serious.

He comes off type modest and even displays a little altruism with his
selfless handaways.

He doesn't deserve the backlash - never thought it was justified.

Good interview from Terrence J.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Nike/JB gave Kanye customized Nike Air 3s....

Originally Posted by BinYe

selfless handaways.

If he acts corny on tv, then that's how people view him.  I think that's fair.  If he's totally different off-camera, maybe he should try being himself on the show.

Originally Posted by shogun

selfless handaways.

If he acts corny on tv, then that's how people view him.  I think that's fair.  If he's totally different off-camera, maybe he should try being himself on the show.

It's a show aimed at teenagers though. He HAS to be out there and off the wall. I used to get on him too but quite honestly he's just doing what's asked of him.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by shogun

selfless handaways.

It's a show aimed at teenagers though. He HAS to be out there and off the wall. I used to get on him too but quite honestly he's just doing what's asked of him.

THIS

He clearly is a down to earth dude and you can see the diff in personalities from when he was talking to when he did the drop. It showed his on air personality

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

StylishStef89 wrote:

shogun wrote:

BinYe wrote:

selfless handaways.

THIS

He clearly is a down to earth dude and you can see the diff in personalities from when he was talking to when he did the drop. It showed his on air personality

My thoughts exactly. When I was first told that we were going to interview him I was kind of skeptic since for one I knew beforehand what the sneaker community already thought of him and my opinion was more of the same as well, but once we got there my opinion completely changed. This part one of the interview wasn't even aimed to show that he really isn't much like the tv personality he portrays it just turned out that way. Part two which I should have up for Thursday will show you how he truly was not lying about how many kicks he gets and how he rocks them once and puts them away. I wont say that he is rivaling Ninjahood in terms of quality but just the option and the stacks which he has lined up for him was incredible.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yeah....i can't remember da last time i seen anyone with air force I mids
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You should check out the South.... i just got back from the NO
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Terrance J will forever be a herb.

And you'll forever be an NT scammer.

shots-fired-o.gif
Damn it actually sucks that I'm defending u on this one Israel because in truth Terrance is a good dude (alumni of same school) and dude give back like no other...
BUT 

ISRAEL is not a scammer.... Whats crazy is Face the dude that ya'll still haunt this dude ISRAEL over actually scammed me.... NT dudes need to get their facts straight instead of constantly holding on to that old bs....

Terrence chooses to act like a buffoon on TV 5 days a week...so the bottom line is that hes gonna be judged for it.

Im sure he understands what he's doing, and it doesnt seem to bother him. So why does it bother you dudes?

Ol' captain save-a-herbs running around in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom