♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by BinYe

Terrance J gets too much unwarranted and baseless scrutiny.

Cuz he's a little goofy and animated on television... he's a cornball/herb?

Y'all kids can't be serious.

He comes off type modest and even displays a little altruism with his
selfless handaways.

He doesn't deserve the backlash - never thought it was justified.
If he acts corny on tv, then that's how people view him.  I think that's fair.  If he's totally different off-camera, maybe he should try being himself on the show.

It's a show aimed at teenagers though. He HAS to be out there and off the wall. I used to get on him too but quite honestly he's just doing what's asked of him.
I still don't understand why the producers think that him dumbing himself down / acting obnoxious is what viewers want to see.  It shows what they think about their audience.  Teenagers are pretty dumb though.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

If he acts corny on tv, then that's how people view him.  I think that's fair.  If he's totally different off-camera, maybe he should try being himself on the show.

It's a show aimed at teenagers though. He HAS to be out there and off the wall. I used to get on him too but quite honestly he's just doing what's asked of him.
I still don't understand why the producers think that him dumbing himself down / acting obnoxious is what viewers want to see.  It shows what they think about their audience.  Teenagers are pretty dumb though.

You realize you're talking about BET producers right? What else do you expect? Is there any show that comes on that network anymore that isn't dumb'd down/obnoxious/stereotypical/embarrassing? Dude's just gettin his paper. I can't be mad at him.

ISRAEL is not a scammer.... Whats crazy is Face the dude that ya'll still haunt this dude ISRAEL over actually scammed me.... NT dudes need to get their facts straight instead of constantly holding on to that old bs....

Appreciate that.

Whatd you solve on your end for your situation?

afrojack rocking bordeaux's @ liv
885377DSC_2611.jpg

bonus: roman jones in some uggz again, this time at one of his clubs (mokai) anniversary party
9780432Erika%20Vila%20&%20Roman%20Jones1.jpg

I almost wonder if that's a Mike game worn jersey or something.

Either way, I'm sure someone in here will gush over his "swag", regardless of how ridiculous what he's wearing is.

EDIT: Oh, the irony......

Originally Posted by illphillip

Either way, I'm sure someone in here will gush over his "swag", regardless of how ridiculous what he's wearing is.

I'm confused as hell as to what it is... peep the adidas tag.

IMO Judging by the smirk on his face I think Ye is wearing it as a joke. His actual fit was probably just the tee and vest....but some of you stan's are def looking up oversized jerseys right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Brb, ordering supersized bulls jersey.

laugh.gif
 but u know u want the opposite, super tight x-medium

Perhaps
laugh.gif
Are we really gonna sit here and discuss how this can possible be some exclusive jersey?...Ye' is Shirley clowning
laugh.gif
Ye' is my idol....lol

Originally Posted by doyung9

29na2d0.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by doyung9

29na2d0.jpg

O ok that explains it, guess they thought Ye' was taller...Jersey is dope, no hypebeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom