♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber is thick in all the right places...who wants a chick that looks like a stripper pole and the masses tell u that's "hot" stop it lmao!

Originally Posted by ponson02

Those aren't OG 2's and I really wish they would retro that CW of the sensations. I have the all obsidian/grey CW but it's just not the same.

Umm...Yes Dey Iz

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Those aren't OG 2's and I really wish they would retro that CW of the sensations. I have the all obsidian/grey CW but it's just not the same.

Umm...Yes Dey Iz
Martin wasn't even in the air when OG 2's dropped. There was a 1994 retro which is more than likely what he has on.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

bonus: roman jones in some uggz again, this time at one of his clubs (mokai) anniversary party
9780432Erika%20Vila%20&%20Roman%20Jones1.jpg
everytime I see this dude Im overwhelmed by his swag... No romo but even n ugg boots and a spiked bracelet dude is clearly doin it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Amber is thick in all the right places...who wants a chick that looks like a stripper pole and the masses tell u that's "hot" stop it lmao!

Word! but Amber never been rail thin, this thickness is just the beginning. Guarentee she continues to put on weight specially since that model deal was deaded.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

bonus: roman jones in some uggz again, this time at one of his clubs (mokai) anniversary party
9780432Erika%20Vila%20&%20Roman%20Jones1.jpg
everytime I see this dude Im overwhelmed by his swag... No romo but even n ugg boots and a spiked bracelet dude is clearly doin it
tired.gif

sean kingston cake right here

Umm...Yes Dey Iz
Martin wasn't even in the air when OG 2's dropped. There was a 1994 retro which is more than likely what he has on.

Well...Psssh...He Had 2s On

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by illphillip

I almost wonder if that's a Mike game worn jersey or something.

Either way, I'm sure someone in here will gush over his "swag", regardless of how ridiculous what he's wearing is.

EDIT: Oh, the irony......

I didnt think Adidas made jerseys in the Jordan years

I wasn't analyzing the jersey. My theory was based on how ridiculously big it was on him. As if intended for someone 6 foot 6.

Umm...Yes Dey Iz

Well...Psssh...He Had 2s On

Ha my apologies boss. I'm not a sneakerhead as in knowing yrs and exact titles, I just like kicks as in I purchase and wear.

Yeah, I really don't know exact years and stuff either (I actually googled the year of that retro). I'm 32 though and remember all the og stuff like j's and when martin came out in terms of time frames. I usually can gauge stuff by remembering what grade I was in when it came out. For example, OG 2's were like 3rd grade and Martin was Junior High-high school. That's how I assumed they weren't og's and probably the retro.

Im not that type of sneaker head either. I just cop what was hot to me when I was young and whatever new stuff I think is hot.

David Banner's Infrareds are fake... son had the "Ashy Larry" 2010 style joints before they were even conceptualized..

woww so dudes really wear ugg boots? .lol..it took me a while to get into skinny jeanz but UGG BOOTS? somebody gotta draw the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom