pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

woww so dudes really wear ugg boots? .lol..it took me a while to get into skinny jeanz but UGG BOOTS? somebody gotta draw the line
i think i read that they were first worn by surfers in australia since it was cold in the mornings when they went to the beach.
it's strictly for women in america, not sure how it is in other countries.
100% Correct! Also in colder parts of the countries and outback towns they are also worn by men most likely around the house. I myself have never worn a pair but it's very common for working class men in Australia to wear them, or as you said, surfers on cold mornings to the beach. 
Never seen a male go to a sporting event in them though 
laugh.gif

Game 
pimp.gif

54hau1.jpg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yo ninja, how were you when you started listening to killa cam and dipset yo?
i was 13 when i started listening to children of da corn (mase, cam, big L, mcgruff)

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by DZaster

Am I the only one that thinks this is a dope picture?
DAMMMM! you troll and clown on every man doin his own thing, never contributing anything...... and then come with this profound statement
roll.gif

makes perfect sense

burgundyaltima:
woww so dudes really wear ugg boots? .lol..it took me a while to get into skinny jeanz but UGG BOOTS? somebody gotta draw the line

^ whats wrong with dudes wearing UGG boots, they're like house shoes (look comfy for the house, wear em outside- look like you escaped a mental institution, LOL)   and skinny jeans are still for women only

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

seriously who is that boy in the uggs thinking he's doing it big????
dude is richer than half the rappers in the club
yup cuz he owns the clubs these rappers are at. i saw him at set a few weeks back, didnt see if he was wearnig uggz or not. lol
next time i see him ill get a pic for NT, lol

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Kate Upton

There's a good chance Yeezy taught her

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
She's bad though. Just for a hypothetical Harvard type of study, this dude Kanye should lowkey go to a club in the middle of nowhere...talking Kansas...and find the hottest broad who hasn't had any type of celebrity encounters, magazine photoshoots, or groupiness...and transform her into a somebody...just for his ego's sake.
laugh.gif

I'd do it if I were in his position.

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

i think i read that they were first worn by surfers in australia since it was cold in the mornings when they went to the beach.
it's strictly for women in america, not sure how it is in other countries.
100% Correct! Also in colder parts of the countries and outback towns they are also worn by men most likely around the house. I myself have never worn a pair but it's very common for working class men in Australia to wear them, or as you said, surfers on cold mornings to the beach. 
Never seen a male go to a sporting event in them though 
laugh.gif

Game 
pimp.gif
About 4-5 years ago i used to see guys wearing the knee high ones all the time... Still see some people with them every once in a while.

I used to wear the low cut ones around the house in winter but i left my pair at my old place and never replaced them..

�

Haven't watched this movie in a long time forgot about this scene alot of classics
pimp.gif

Air 2Strong/Duke Uptempos/ Air�Flight One/�CB34's/ Jack Black in 1994 2's/ Jim Carrey in chucks.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom